The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martian Base Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
biolante clone

biolante clone

Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:54 am

or my option invade dimension x whith my droid armys
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 am

"Which is just what I said. Invade Dimention X with an army of droids, and kill maleficent. But stay out of it, all of you. I want her blood on my hands..."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:10 am

"and i get that ***** vergre so shall we brother"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:16 am

Xeno's anger over took him, so he didn't realise what he was about to do...

"Lets!" Xeno thrust his hand in the opposite direction, and a Dark Portal appeared. Everyone was staring at him as a White Firey aura engulfed his hands. Xeno looked at himself, then the others, then the portal, then back. "Ummm, maybe I should have told you sooner?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:22 am

millons of droids went into the portal it had begun m1 said"so your a heartless i dont care i use the dark side brother we need to take my fathers base it has a few wepons"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:27 am

"Thats why you're my sis." Xeno and M-1 prepared themselves as everyone else was still surprised at Xeno.

"I'll explain more about my Heartless side later, but now, we need to kill Maleficent, and all of the Dark Jedi Leaders."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:30 am

"and get me a new outfit this white dress is killing me so lets go"

m1 jumped into the portal bringing her triple blaeded lightsaber whith her
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:34 am

*groan* "Why do I hafta get it?" Xeno complained as he slowly walked through the Portal.

"I guess you can thell that they really are bro and sis." Akane joked.

"I always love the Sibiling Rivalry." Snarl said back.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:38 pm

The shuttle touched down here.

"Why here?" asked M-1.

"We need to land a safe distance away from the arachnid tunnel so that the noice doesn't distrurb them from their daytime sleep. They are nocturnal, so if we wake them up, they'll have an ambush waiting to strike when we enter, and they'll stike with a vengence. The main reason we got out of their last time was because I was an Autobot then. I'm not now."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Xeno closed the power windows. The power of Darkness and Light was indeed taking it's tool, but he just needed rest. He pressed a button on the side of the wall, and teh bed capsule apeared. He entered it, and it retracted into the wall. He switched a light on, and looked to his bookcase.

"Hmm. Dragons of the Auld Code for Dummies? Ok." Xeno started reading...
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Xeht and M-1 set out on foot for the arachnid tunnel. When they reached the mountains housing the arachnid tunnel, Xeht insisted they scaled the cliff. It was a sheer rise with no cracks, no buldges, and no slant. Just straight up, worn smooth because the spiders though it would be harder for enemies to reach them that way.

Xeht climbed first, making small holes in the cliff side with each claw so that M-1 could follow. He had claws on his toes two, but his feet were so different from M-1's she had to use a set of metal claws that were tied to her toes. It was strenious work for M-1, being human-like and all, but for Xeht it was no problem. He made sure to match her pace so she wouldn't be left behind.

M-1 shouted up at Xeht. "Why are we scaling by hand again?" They were extremely high now, well above the altitude that Earth's largest building could reach.

"Disicipline." Xeht replied. Really, that was more of an excuse he was using to keep his sentience. Use the mindset of a human that hard work built disipline. Perhaps that would help.

M-1's next step didn't penetrate the rock because of a stiff wind that lessened her impact on it. She slipped and screamed, but caught herself.

"Careful, M-1!" said Xeht. "Very far to fall!"

"I can't do this anymore!"

"Just a little further! I'll stop here. Keep climbing until you've reached my legs. Grab onto them, and pull yourself up, but be sure to keep kicking your artificial toe claws into the rock for support. You can hold onto my back the rest of the way."

She did so, and Xeht went full speed up the side of the cliff. They were up in no time, but the sun was already gone and night had fallen.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Xeno looked to the sky. He saw Xeht's ship flying off out of Mars orbit. Xeno didn't really mean all the things he said, but he had to say them. If he didn't, Xeht might not have left. If Xeht had stayed, well, Xeno didn't wanna think about it. A tear trailed down Xeno's eye. BloodShot walked next to Xeno. BloodShot understood. He licked the tear off of Xeno's cheek. Xeno nodded, and walked back to the shuttle. There was gonna be hell when he got back to the ISS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martian Base Camp
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4