The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martian Base Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:34 pm

"BloodShot. What would I do without you." BloodShot pounced on Xeno, and started to lick his face. Xeno strugled, and the two wrestled playfully. After Xeno gained control, he asked Xeht. "where the hell could Megatron have gone? I'm guessing he went to one of the many Alien civilizations, but its hard to tell which. There are the Vortaak, the Xilliens, or he may have even gone to Earth."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Then behind Xeno a Portal opened Xeno had turned to see what was going on when a Head had slammed into him sending him flying but Xeno did get a good look at the Monsters Head it was the Head of the Host who had then roared
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:03 pm

"Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:13 pm

Then King Gojihees and 8 other Pred Aliens Charge out and Gojigees Announces"Glad to see that you have met my little helper that I picked up in Korea, I still have to lame workers there but Hopefully out colleting monsters...oh and I'm not here to fight all I came here to do is collet some monsters...","or is that why your here?"

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 pm

(Ok, please use punctuation marks so that this makes more since.)

"You can find some large spiders in the Arachnid Tunnel, and the forest on the other side," said Xeht, pointing them in the direction of the forest.

"Thanks," said Gohjees. He went off in the direction he pointed/

"We should be going back to the ISS now," said Xeno. "Don't worry about Megatron right now. Let's just get back to base. By the way, Bloodshot, what happened to the group of predators with you?"

Bloodshot mimiced a stab with his tail, and then screeched in a way that sounded vaguely like an alien.

"Dead?"

Bloodshot nodded.

"All three of them?"

Again, he nodded.

"We need to report this," said Xeno. He activated an S.O.S. beacon.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:45 pm

The beacon shown a bright light. "Then I guess its time to bonb the place? Perfect."

Xeht answered, "We may want to be careful if we do that."

Xeno, Xeht, and BloodShot, boarded the Shuttle, and flew to the ISS.

Halfway there, Xeno said something, "I'll call them to ready a few Y-Wings. Some Predators should join us in the bombing."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:13 pm

(Wait a minute. What's the point of bombing a place when it's already self-destructed?)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 pm

(Oh, right I forgot.)

Xeno scratched his head as he made the terrible mistake. Xeht introduced his face to his palm.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:18 pm

"All right!" Xeno screamed into the air. "Lets see what you guys have got!"

----
Xeno and Xeht
----

Speedster- Xeht started on all fours. He extended his claws, and slashed at the drones. He ended leaning on Xeno's wing as the drones fell apart.

Quickplay- Xeno and Xeht darted from drone to drone, slashing about, moving so fast, they could barely be seen.

Trickster- Xeht yelled, "How about a little teamwork?" As Xeno and Xeht bounced off of each other's feet, and flew through the enemies. They ended up back to back, and they spun, high fiving as the drones fell apart.

----
Xeno and BloodShot
----

Radar- BloodShot ran behind Xeno throwing powerful radar bursts everywhere, harming drones, and Xeno was free to slash.

Radar Comet- BloodShot released a final Radar Blast which caused every drone to short circuit, and impload.

----
Xeno and LeoBreaker
----

Wildcat- LeoBreaker and Xeno stomp the ground, causing giant stone pillars to raise up, slamming the drones.

X-Claw- LeoBreaker rolled and Xeno spun to slash the drones.

High Fang- Xeno dashes through the drones as LeoBreaker spins to slash.

Proud Roar- The 2 roar, and a golden aura surrounds them as all remaining drones are destroyed.

----
Xeno and Snarl
----

Setup- A platform and holographic cpus appear, and Snarl types as Xeno lifts the KeyBlade, causing probes to damage the drones.

Cluster Code- Snarl sends out a straight stream of probes forward.

Burst Pulse- Probes appear all around the platform, and dart around, damaging drones even as the platform dissapears.

----
Xeno and Zaras
----

Twin Howl- Zeno and Zaras roar, damaging drones.

Stalwart Fang- Zaras slames the ground with her fangs, causing a small shockwave.

Outcry- Xeno glowed purple, and rammed into drones.

Last Howl- Xeno jumped on Zaras's back, and they both roared, destroying all drones.

----
Xeno and Akane
----

Bluff- Akane points to a fake treasure chest, and Xeno opens it with the KeyBlade. A bright light shoots out, and absorbs the drones inward.

Jacknife- Akane pulls out her dagger, and hacks away at captured drones.

Slasher- Xeno slashes at captured drones with the KeyBlade.

Final Trap- Xeno closes the chest as Akane throws a grenade inside. The bolt, and the chest exploads, killing the drones.

----
Xeno and Xeno M-1
----

Bushido- M-1 leans on Xeno like a sister and smiles and winks while Xeno groans, embarrases by his sis. She starts her Lightsaber. The two slash outward, and a shockwave emurges.

Banishing Blade- Xeno jumps up, and slashes at the drones with a flurry of strikes.

Shooting Star- M-1 crouches, and jumps up, beams of pink light shooting up out of the ground.

Spiral- The KeyBlade and Lightsaber's handles lock on each other, and spin, causing a giant whirlwind taht sucks in all the drones, and slashes them.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Zaras and Xeht:

Joust- Xeht hops onto Zara's back and fights as she gallops. They defend each other as the drones attack.

Fastball- As Zaras gallops, Xeht leaps onto her tail and she flings him at a far-away enemy. For urgent situations were a specific enemy must be stopped.

Bacta salve: Xeht uses bacta salve to instantly heal wounds Zaras suffers as she ties to keep enemies at bay. A talented rider, Xeht can heal any one of her limbs while she's moving, no matter how quickly.

Xeht and M-1:

Bonds of Fury: Even if M-1 has indeed returned from the Dark Side, the level of aggression it gave her will never leave. Xeht and M-1, however grudingly, can build off of each others anger and make eachother stronger.

After training, Xeht turned to Xeno, Bloodshot, and Zaras. "I think we should devide into teams if our presence is required in two or more places at once. Zaras, Snarl, and I will be division blue, you, Bloodshot, and Leobreaker should be division red, and M-1 can take a few droids into her division, whatever color she decides to make it. If anyone else joins us, they can pick their division. We'll all be united into one team when we can be, but if something happens that requires us to split up, I think this is the best situation.

(And Zaras doesn't have fangs. She's a varactyl. They have beaks.)

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:15 pm

(Well, I was in a hurry when I wrote them, so I ripped mine off of the game :p)

"All right. Now, from what I remember Sora doing, he locked the pathways to each world in the Realm of Darkness. So, they must have been unlocked. I'm going to lock them the same way Sora did. We have to find the Key Hole to each world, and then, we are open to the Realm of Darkness. Once inside, we find each dark vein, and break it. The veins are how the Heartless travel to the worlds, as thin as the veins may be. Now, we just have to fight through all and any Heartless, find the leader to each, and defeat the leader. The leader would be guarding the Key Hole. We just need to find it here."

Everyone was speechless and too scared to say anything when a giant centepede-like Heartless sneaked up behind Xeno. Xeno slowly turned. The Heartless roared. "Its a Pot Centipede!! The Pot Spiders must be the offspring of Shelob!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am

Xeht, however, was the only one that wasn't scared. After fighting a Kraken and living to tell about it, a centipede didn't seem so bad. "Form up on me!" Everyone grouped up behind him. This was going to be easy compared to his troubles on Earth. He had kept a bit of Baradium from his last adventure. "I'm carrying some dangerous materials at the moment, so I'm going to need some cover fire as I approach that thing!" He took off. Xeno, Snarl, and Leobreaker distracted the creature as Xeno ran towards it, then curved away and used his toe-claws to run up the wall. He took out a sac of baradium, and then, when he was on the cieling, he kicked off at an angle to land on the Pot Centipede's back. He punched a whole in one of the pot spiders and put the sack inside. He leapt off just before Snarl's next attack hit that very same pot. Their was an explosion that engulfed the entire centipede. Smoke filled the chamber. Was it dead?
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:18 am

Pot Spiders lay on the ground, twitching. "Kill them before they form back up!" They killed as many as possible, but there were enough Pot Spiders left to reform the Centipede. BloodShot snuck up behind it, and jumped. He pierced one o the 5 Pot Spiders in the top with his tounge. Xeno fired a blast of fire from his nostrils, and scorched the head of the Centipede. It roared in anguish, and Akane threw a grenade into it's open mouth. When it went off, all of the Spiders fell to the ground. Snarl sniped the 4 out with his Laser Blaster.

"That was easier then I thought it would be." Xeno commented. "Now, to find that Key Hole..." The KeyBlade floated in the air, and like a compass, pointed to Olympus Mons, just outside. They followed the KeyBlade outside, and the outline of a Key Holde formed up on the side of the mountain. Xeno grabbed the KeyBlade, and stuck it in the middle of the giant hole. He turned it, and a sound like a giant lock was heard.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:46 am

"You should have paid closer attention to your surroundings, Xeno," it was Vergere, blue lightsaber in hand.

She lunged. Xeht fought back, ducking and dogding, finding good moments to strike. Force-wielders were quick, however, and Vergere hardly took a bruise. She was able to kick Xeht in the back to momentarily stun him, and brought her blade down. Xeht managed to recover jsut in time, however, and only suffered a gash stretching from his right soulder to the left side of his waist. He yelped, and fought back with his tail, jabbing it at her chest, but missed. Again Vergere brought her blade down, going for his tail. But Zaras was quick to act. She tackled Vergere at full speed, knocking her unconcious. But before Xeht could finish her off, she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:14 am

"Shes fast, Xeht." She came dashing back. "But we can be faster." The KeyBlade started to glow, and Xeht and Xeno darted in opposite directions. Xeht extended his claws, and in a Speedster attack, slashed Vergere, but before Xeno could attack with Quickplay, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 pm

xeno m1 said"i knew them they tryed to kill my master called revan i saved him but he died in my arms"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:28 pm

"So far, not so good," said Xeht. "Time to take things up a notch." He didn't want Xeno or the others to see this, for he hadn't told them, but he had no choice. It was either power up or die. He allowed the symbiote to spread all over him. Xeno and the others were bewildered.

"I only din't tell you because the chance never came up," he explained.

Vergere was coming back. This time, Xeht was strong enough, and fast enough, to react. He grabbed Vergere's saber arm and twisted the blade out of her hand. He picked it up before she could, and slashed. It just scraped her arm as she leapt back. She unleashed force lightning at Xeht, and force choked Xeno, and used Force Grip to immobilize everyone else. One of the cons to having a symbiote was that it made you twice as vulnerable to electrical attacks. Xeht was fast enough, however, to catch the lightning on the saber, but he couldn't hold against it forever, and Xeno wouldn't last very long under the strain of Force Choke. Xeht, careful not to bring the blade to far out of line with the lightning, swung the lightsaber, sending the lightning back at Vergere. It hit her full under the chest, and Xeno was free again. However, both Xeht and Xeno had to stop and catch their breaths, and Vergere took the chance to strike with lightning again, leaving Xeht unconcuois.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:46 pm

Vergere used force lightning on Xeht's body, trying to kill him off once and for all. "Xeht!" Xeno yelled out. He pulled out his blade, and switched on his boots, and sped toward Vergere. He ended up between Xeht and Vergere, his KeyBlade taking all of the lightning. He cast a Reflect spell, and the shield absorbed the Lightning. Vergere stopped so that Xeno couldn't absorb any more, but lasers started to fired out of the shield. Reflect always sends the attack back at the enemies x2. Vergere was barraged by the laser blasts, and Xeht was free, now concious. "Is that all you got?" Xeno asked. Vergere stood up, and smiled. She fired a stream of black energy at them. "What the hell?" Xeno and Xeht dodged it, but the attacks kept coming. She pulled out a lightsaber, and sped toward Xeno, doing flips in the air. Xeno was hit multiple times by the lightsaber, and flew into the cliff. Rocks started to fall, and Xeno reached out, but was buried by the boulders.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 pm

xeno m1 force choked vergre "you killed my brother you *****"she fired a force scream at vergre bursting her ears
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Vergere smiled, and a black portal surrounded her. She was sucked in. BloodShot and Zaras ran to the pile of boulders, and dug. When they got to Xeno, he was beaten, bloody, and unconcious. Tears trailed down BloodShot's cheeks, and he ran through the black portal. Zaras, LeoBreaker, Snarl, and Akane followed.

"NOO!!!! Speak to me Xeno! Brother!" M-1 screamed at Xeno's body, but Xeno didn't respond.

"C'mon, buddy. We can't do this without you!" Xeht said. Xeno still didn't respond.

"She'll pay for this!" M-1 ran through the portal.

Xeht grumbled, and reburied Xeno, and went through the portal.

The portal led to Dimention X.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:13 pm

"This is all my fault," said Xeht as they sped through the portal. "This never would have happened if I hadn't made myself so vulnerable. This shall be the symbiote's final mission! Zaras! Bloodshot! Leobreaker! Snarl! Akane! come back! I will avenge Xeno!" Reluctantly, they obeyed.

"What do you plan to do?" asked M-1.

"What I should have done a long time ago. Go back through the portal and stay with Xeno. He may still be alive. If I'm correct, my theory requires me to work alone!"

Zaras, however, wouldn't obey. She had already lost one rider she had been assigned to. She wouldn't risk losing another. Especially not one who could understand her. Xeht had no choice but to allow her to come with him.

Through the end of the portal, they found themselves at a strange place.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:21 pm

When the team had gotten back, Darkness was surrounding Xeno's 'grave'. Heartless were guarding it as well. The team fought the Heartless, and when they won, the Darkness had gone away. BloodSHot and Zaras dug in the 'grave', but Xeno's body was gone, and so was the portal.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:02 pm

(Actually, Zaras went with me)

When Xeht and Zaras came back through a new portal, Xeht was still concious enough to tell them that Vergere had fallen, but he needed a healer.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:34 pm

A new portal formed behind the group, and out walked Maleficent, Queen of the Heartless. "I guess you are wondering where you're friend is. Well, I'll take you to him!!!"

A large dark circle formed around the team. They were engulfed by it. The darkness healed all of Xeht and Zaras's wounds, because maleficent wanted them ready for their next battle...
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 am

They all teleported back to Mars. Xeno was different now, because, they didn't change him back to normal, no. He was still a Heartless, but he didn't want the others to know.

"Ok guys, we have 3 options. 1, stay here, and let the Heartless come to us, 2, Go back to Dimention X and kill Maleficent, and, 3, do the original plan with the Keyholes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martian Base Camp
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next