The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martian Base Camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 am

"You have learned wel, grasshopper, but can you counter this?"

Xeno charged at Xeht, and as he transformed into jet form to dodge the tackle, and Xeno jumped on the back. Xeht flew around, trying to shake off Xeno, and Xeno directed him on a crash course to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:16 pm

"Foolish monkey!" said Xeht. He transformed into ordinary form, focing Xeno to let go. He shot his palm lazer at the ground and landed much more softly than he would have. Then, he programmed his wrist rockets to stun rather than kill, and fired at the flying Xeno. They homed in, and Xeno realized they were impossible to shake off his trail, and too small and manuverable to blast. They were closing in.

They hit! Xeno fell to the ground, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:52 pm

"You fight well. But can you match this?"

Xeno raised the KeyBlade, and shot a small gravity spell at Xeht, grounding him, and preventing hm from walking.

"Hah. Now neither of us can move well."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:25 pm

"Spells don't last very long on mchines unless they are purely destructive," said Xeht. He was already gaining back his mobility. Within a few seconds, he was free again. "Why don't you use one of your spells to free yourself? Let's call it a day for now. The sun is setting, and the best game on this planet comes out at night."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm

"(Why didn't I think of that?)"

Xeno cast a cure spell on himself, releaving himself of the paralysis.

"Alright. Night is approaching. Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:15 pm

"There is a forestation experiment on the other side of the next mountain range. That's where all the best game is. The mountains are too high for us to fly over, so we'll have to take the tunnel. It's a very long, dark place. No flashlight will help. Just hang on to my arm, and I'll use my alternate visions to help us through. There are spiders in there, about up to the knees on a man, and a very big one called Shelob, who's head is just over a man's, and her abdomen is several yards thick. She is very dangerous, especially with her stinger. We have to get through the tunnel before nightfall, when the spiders are active. In the forest, we'll find many species native to earth, and some of this world," said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:35 pm

"I think I'm gonna like this." Xeno held on to Xehts arm as they enterd the tunnel. Xeno couldn't see what was happening, and it got annoying to him every time he would kick a rock. Then, one hit him in the uncomfortable spot.

*thump*

Xeht: "Oops, watch it. Theres a stump."

Xeno: "Not anymore......"

(I'm going to make a 'Tunnel' thread now.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:35 pm

The team arrived at the base..........wait.....what base? The place was deserted completley.

Xeno asked, "Where is everyone?"

All of a sudden, a loud roar was heard.

"BLOODSHOT!!!!!"

Xeno started his boots, and ran as fast as he could. leaving Xeht in the dust. When Xeno got to BloodShot's position, he was locked in combat with a red transformer. The transformer punched BloodShot, and he landed right in front of Xeno.

"BloodShot! Are you ok?"

A weak groan escaped BloodShot as he pulled himself up. The red Transformer spoke to him.

"So, you're the ally of the autobots I've been hearing about."

Xeht came onto the scene. "Who are you?"

"I am RanSack, a minion of MegaTron. Surrender now, and your lives might be spared."

Xeno answered angrily, "We will never join you!!"

BloodShot let out a roar of agreement.

"Then I'll just have to kill you."

RanSack pulled a laser pistol out of his socket, and aimed.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:23 pm

Then, from back down the hall from the direction Xeno had come, three wrist rockets flew into Ransack's chest. Xeht roller-bladed up to them, firing his plasmacasters as he came, causing chunks of armour and metal to fly off of Ransack. He leapted over Xeno and Bloodshot, and tackled him, stiking with his tail at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:50 pm

RanSack punched Xeht off of him, and fired his pistol at Xeht. Xeht flew back, and flipped over next to Xeno and BloodShot.

Xeno launched crimson flame from his nostrils and RanSack was knocked back. BloodShot jumped on top of RanSack, and pierced his forehead with his sharp tounge. BloodShot jumped off, and Xeno engulfed RanSack in flame.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:37 pm

"That's the end of him," said Xeht, observing ransack's fried systems after Xeno had finished breathing fire. "Where is everybody?"

He looked to his left, and sensed something was wrong behind the door there. He opened it, and the trio were stunned to see what lay beyond it. The rest of the facility was turned into an alien nest, crawling with xenomorphs and decipticons, and hosts were everywhere, cucooned to the walls. Xeht checked his scanner. To his relief, he saw that none of the captured were hosts or Autobots.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:08 pm

Xeno stared into the darkness. It was night. No one saw their ebony bodys outside. Xeno whispered, "Can you tell if those are the same ones from LV-426? If they are, we had better get a bomber before raiding this joint, or they will knock the hell out of us."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:19 pm

"Their bio-signatures are different," said Xeht. "PLus, I can see one of them now. The ones born in a rough environment, like LV-426, or outside on any planet, have the ribbed heads.* The ones born in controlled enviornments, like inside, in a space-shuttle, or a pyramid with it's own heat signature, have smooth heads. These have smooth, which means they are from a different nest or they were born right here. Their are too many for us to take alone. But there are also too many captives that aren't yet hosts, and some in cages."

"Cages? Why would they put some in cages?" asked Xeno.

"Because the Decipticons have found other uses for them. These aren't human. They have special properties such as food, or though hides, or something else. We need to free those before we bomb the place. But we'll need help. We need to find the Autobots and Predators."

(*If you don't know, the ribbed headed Aliens are the ones from Aliens and AVP-R)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 pm

"I wonder where we can find them." Then, one of the Decepticons turned, and his eyes met Xeno's. "Uh oh."

"Hey! Its those pucks that killed RanSack!"

Xeno said, "Gee. News gets around fast here. I would suggest running."

The trio ran to the hanger on to other side of the plain. Xeno flicked the KeyBlade, and a door opened on a shuttle. They ran inside, and took off, Decepticon's hot on their tracks. The 3 ran into the cockpit, and Xeno opened the back of the shuttle. Junk and supplies flew out of the shuttle, raming the Decepticons.

"Now we need to get to Earth. Theres a good supply refill there."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:00 pm

(I gotta try to resize my avi, so I'll make this post quick.)

The shuttle took off. It wasn't long before they reacked the ISS. When they borded, they found the Autobots and Predators waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:52 pm

The Shuttle made a quiet landing on the summit of the mountain. They slowly scaled it easily, and made their way across the plain.

"Wait." Xeno said. "Something doesn't seem right." Xeno let a small puff of steam out of his nose, and onto the plain. They revealed...."Infared Lasers. Those are gonna be hard to navigate through." Xeno cast his Aero spell, and flew over the lasers, as did Xeht. The Predators slowly worked their way through the red beams.

They reached a gateway on the back of the main base.

"Okay. We go in in 3..........2.........1."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:19 pm

They were in. It was amazing how much more was turned into the nest since they had left. Instead of having to go in a ways to find it, it was right there at the door. Xeht, Xeno, and the Predators went camoflouge immediatly. They started walking in, and it wan't long before the first Aliens found them. They lunged, able to "see" them even with camoflouge, Xeht struck first. He killed five Aliens in five strokes. The others were holding their own as well. Xeno was trying to kill them with as little racket as possible, to avoid attracting Decipticons. After all, most of his attacks made sounds you wouldn't here in a nest like this, and caused explosions. He was limited to his claws, teeth, spines, an tail. one of the Predators threw his Shruiken, which save for the whistle of metal in air made no sound. It killed many aliens before returning to the Predator. The other one started using his hand blades, striking as fast as he could to kill before they were rendered useless by the acid. The predators and Xeht used their visions to tell wether or not the people on the walls had Aliens in them or not, and freed them when they could, with Xeno covering them. The humans were sent back to the ISS using teleporter systems the predators had with them.

It wasn't much longer before they found a very thick crowd of Aliens surrounding an unseen figure, blocked from view by the heeping masses of the Aliens. Here and there were flashes of green light, and Aliens sometimes were blown off and crashed into walls, seemingly of their own accord. The predators dived in and helped, but Xeht and Xeno hung back, for fear they would be mistaken for enemies by him, and decided to pick off the Aliens on the outside. Finally all the Aliens in that section were dead, and there was a moment of rest.

"What are you doing here?" asked Luke. His injuries were astonishingly minor, just a few small cuts and bruises.

"We are here to take your place." said Xeno. "Autobot orders. You go on back. We'll find Mara and Ripley, and free the rest of the Captives."

"No," said Luke. "I'm not going back without Mara, and when I'm go on a mission, I won't abandon it. Even under orders. The Jedi are guardians of peace in the universe, not just the New Repeublic. We have to shut this nest down. I'm the head of the Jedi council, and right now, I'm here to stay."

"Then at least stick with us," said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:53 pm

"Fair enough. Now back to business. When I fought RanSack, he said something about 'MegaTron'. I'm guessing hes the big brass about this. Where can we find him?"

Luke answered, "I saw a large, dark Transformer walking past that hallway." He said pointing at the door on the opposite side of the room.

"Okay." Xeno said. "When we get to MegaTron, the Predators and Luke will hold off any stray Aliens and Cons. Xeht and I shall take care of MegaTron ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:12 pm

The group of now five headed through the indicated door. They were suprised to find Mara their, battling more Aliens (this is another section of the building, after all). She was down to two. She locked the blade of her blue lightsaber and threw it, killing one of them, then called it back with the force, killing the other. She turned to Luke, then rushed to meet him and they embraced. Each making sure the other was ok, they turned to the others. "Who are these?" asked Mara, indicating to Xeno and Xeht.

"I am Xenomorph," replied Xeno.

"And I am Xehiasethyyyn. Xeht for short."

"Not often we find creatures like you on our side," said Mara. "Welcome."

"And you won't ever again!" said a voice behind them. Another girl stepped out of the shadows.

"Ripley! What a relief! Let's hurry and get back to the ISS!" said Mara.

"Your'e not going anywhere 'friends'," said Ripley. "I'll make sure you become hosts just like the others!"

"They must have gotten control of her like I feared," said Xeht. He turned to Ripley. With a shock, he realised that two facehuggers were perched on her right arm. "We don't have time for this. Stand down or we will take you on just as we did all the other Aliens. "

"I was hoping you would say that," she lunged, and struck at Luke and Mara. She was so fast that they didn't have time to react. They were unconcious before they knew it.

"The mind control must be aguamenting her speed and strength," thought Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:41 pm

"Then our cover is blown. Perfect."

Ripley turned and faced Xeno. He hissed at her, his Alien teeth glistening. A golden aura engulfed his hand, and the KeyBlade appeared.

"Oh, so you can do magic tricks." Ripley fooled. "Too bad that there is nothing you can do to stop me. Get over it."

"How about I get under it?" Xeno flapped his wings, and flew under Ripley, his wings tripping her up. She turned, and Xeno flew in for another tackle. She jumped, and grabbed onto his spines. She started to claw at his back. Xeno strucl her with his tail. Xeht needn't worry because Xeno was resistant to the blood.

While the 2 were squabbling, the Predators pulled Luke and Mara to Xeht. He then.........
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:40 pm

(Check your PMs.)
...reached down and took their lightsabers. "Defend them!" he ordered to the Predators. Grudgingly, they obeyed. They didn't like taking orders from a Predalien.

Xeht turned the lightsabers on, planning to take Ripley down with both of them. By that time, Xeno had forced Ripley off of him, and Xeht struck at her. She dogded strike after strike. When Xeno had recovered, Xeht tossed Mara's saber to him. They cross-slashed at Ripley, but she jumped, and latched onto the cieling. Xeht jumped and kicked her off, slashing one of the flexible air-tubes on the cieling in the process. A strange gas came from it. "Poison gas." thought Xeht. He grabbed one of the tubes, and thrust the opening in Ripley's direction. The gas had a strong wind to it, forcing her to be blown back as she coughed. Then, he attacked with the palm of his hand, knocking her unconcious. Xeht used a teleporting device to send her back to the ISS, then used his slime to seal the vent up, and returned the sabers to Luke and Mara.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:28 am

The Predators carried Luka and Mara down the hallway, and the team found a room. A Predator translated the sign. It said "Throne Room."

"That must be where MegaTron is." Xeno pointed out. "Ok. The Predators will stay out here with Luke and Mara. If they wake, they can help too. We don't want any unexpected surprises popping in."

"What route should we take? Should we just ambush right in, or sneak in through the Air Vents?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:55 am

"Let's just barge right in. An ambush won't help much."

They passed through the door and into a hallway. At the end of the hall was a large hole where the door should have been. Xeht and Xeno went forth with caution. Xeht's instincts were driving him nuts! At about the middle of a large, shadowy chamber, a large ball-and-chain-like weapon, like a mace, came out of the shadows, and Xeht leapt back, barely avoiding it. It's wielder stepped out of the shadows. Megatron.

"I am Megatron, as you allready know!" said the gianormus machine.

Xeht normally never felt fear. But looking at this gigantic Decipticon before them, he and Xeno both felt ready to wet themsleves. Megatron had an aura of hatred, malice, cruelty, and a will to dominate all life in the Universe. Aliens were crawling all over him, doing what ever he wanted them to, and at his side was an Alien Queen.

"There is no way our luck is that bad..." said Xeno.

The aliens, on an unspoken order, turned and lunged off of Megatron, there were so many leaping at them at once. The queen herself charged as well.

Xeht fired his palm lazer, simontaniously making an uppercut motion with it. It killed only 3 of them. "I am pleased to announced that our chances of survival have increased by point three-thousanths of a percent."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:11 am

"Oh yeah, I feel so much better now." Xeno said sarcastically.

Xeno allowed the Aliens to swarm him.

"Chaos........BLAST!!!"

The Aliens on top of him were killed. He saw the queen.

"Lets see what you got."

Xeno's spines glew a neon color, and an icy blue orb appeared in his throat. The blast of radiation flew straight toward the queen, too fast for her to dodge. She flew back, and landed on MegaTron's chest. Xeno started to slash at random Aliens around him with his tail and the KeyBlade.

"This is getting annoying. FORCE!!"

The gravity spell flew out of the KeyBlade, and imobalized most of the Aliens.

"Deep FREEZE!!"

The ice spell froze the imobalized Aliens. xeno faced MegaTron, and the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:54 am

Five of the Aliens, however, escaped the blast. Four others were on the outer-most part of the blast-radius, and were only half-frozen. the five who escaped helped those that were only half-frozen. Meanwhile, Xeht lunged at the queen. A furocious battle occured between them, as did between Xeno and Megatron. Xeht climbed on top of the queen, attacking her, and using his flamethrower to poor fire into whatever wounds he caused. The queen soon fell, dead. He then turned to battle Megatron, who was distracted with Xeno. He lept onto his back, plannig to use the same tactic, but Megatron grabbed him befroe he could do anything else. Megatron tried to crush him, but Xeht fired wrist rockets into his face. It didn't do much, but Megatron instantly let go, and Xeno fired his heat ray at his feet, causing him to fall over. Xeht landed neatly. Megatron tryed to get back up and attack with his mace, but the aliens then did something unexpected. Before he was standing all the way up, they leapt onto his face an started scrathing and biting it, stabbing him with their tails.

"NNNNNOOOOOO! LET GO! I COMMAND YOU!" he roared.

"He must have been controling them through the queen! Without her, he has no power over thier minds! And now they have a grudge!" said Xeht.

"But this is just the start," said Xeno. "Think of how many other queens and nests he has under his control!"

Megatron tryed to crush them, but he only killed two or three before the acid began to sting his face, and getting in his eyes. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" his terrible screem shook the room, and he broke through the cieling, clawing his way out of the base. He leapt out, transformed into his vehicle mode, (what is that anyway?) forcing the other aliens off of him, and took off.

But then, something terrible happened. Their teleportation devices were damaged during the fight, and now a computerized voice echoed over the intercoms.

"Commense the emergancy self-destruct system," it was a female-like voice, similar to the one used on the Nostromo. "Martian base camp will self-destruct in T-10 minutes. The deadline for override of the emergency self-destruct system ends in T-5 minutes."

"He must have remotley turned that system on when he left!" said Xeno.

They ran through the building, trying to find the over-ride systems before they shut off. The predators and Luke and Mara were no longer at the door to the chamber. They must have taken Luke and Mara through their own teleportation devises when they heard the alarms go off.

They didn't find the over-rides in time. "The building will now self-destruct in T-5 minutes." Small explosions started to occur at random.

They found the passage to the frontdoor, it was T-minus 30 seconds. They wouldn't make it in time, even with Chaos control! Then, out of the shadows, Bloodshot leapt out and grabbed them from behind, adding his energy to Xeno's.

"Chaos Control!" cried Xeno. They were out! They then reached a plateu, that would be just beyond reach of the blast radius.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1." The base self-destructed, the winds blowing the trio off their feet. There were quite a few large detonations, each one more powerfull than the previous. Each Blast radius was bigger that the last. Fortunatly, the wind blew them out of teh Blast radius of teh next one each time, so they were safe.

When it was over, Xeno and Xeht turned to Bloodshot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martian Base Camp   Martian Base Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martian Base Camp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next