The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boarding Deck

Go down 
+3
GigaBowser2000
Goji3754
Godzillalien
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Boarding Deck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Xeno and LeoBreaker jumped into the after protal, but Xeht, BloodShot, and Snarl weren't fast enough. They could go after the Gigantion key while Xeno and LeoBreaker got thiose back.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Xeht commed Xeno. Even at such long range, the comm links were efficeint. "There is a way to exsponge Malak. You have to get Malak's spirit to want to find another body. You may have to badly injure Optimus Prime. When Malak's spirit is exposed, use a spell to imprison it it in an inert form, such as a statue. It will create the statue and trap Malak until someone destroys it for him. Now, every Autobot has a signature that allows us to track him. It looks like Malak created another portal, but don't take it. He's in the sewers."

EDIT: (Biodestroyer, you only have one of the three keys. They are all in seperate rooms, remeber? It's just that the rooms all look the same.)

"Sir," said an autobot. "We've pinpointed the location of the Omega Lock. It's hidden here, in the AZC. That's what makes the AZC so powerful. It's fueled by the Omega Lock! It's in the most unexpected place!"

Xeht rushed to the AZC.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:39 pm

"Who would have guessed the lock was here the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:57 pm

"It would either take a Mad Hatter or a genius to have originally thought of hiding it here, probably the latter, because it's what powered the AZC," said Xeht.

Leia and Ironhide met with them in the hanger. They entered the shuttle, and proceeded to Darwin IV to confront Galvitron and his Black Hole.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:41 pm

"Mayday! MAYDAY!!!!" JetFire yelled through the comunicator. "The Death Star has fired on us!!! Arm the AZC!!!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:20 pm

The repairs were finished after merely a few days.

Optimus Prime, now fully restored, asked to meet with Xeno, Xeht, and Bloodshot in the Upper Deck.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Xeno readied a Shuttle, and waited for Xeht.

(Lets wait for Goji3754)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:05 pm

xeno m1 got in the shuttle and waited for take off
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:54 pm

"Hang on, Xeno," called Xeht, before they boarded. "Do you really believe she isn't scheming or something? Sure, the belief that noone could turn back from the Dark Side was disproven a few years ago, but it's not that easy. Jaina once went to the Dark Side and came back, but it was extremely difficult. How do we know for sure that M-1 is Good?"

"I trust her," said Xeno. "It's a bond between brother and sister. I just feels like she's good again."

"How do either of us know that. The darkness can feel good. I experienced it when I relentlessly killed those Decipticon spies back in the forest on Mars. Believe me, it felt like the most wonderful thing in the world, to give into that anger and interperet those emotions as good, and I'm still struggling with it," said Xeht. At the time, he hadn't told Xeno about the symbiote, nor did Xeht know that it was making him more aggressive. It was fueling his anger, making it stronger, which was visible in his battle with King Gohjees. But he didn't know it. "I don't trust her," he continued. "She might be planning corrupt you. If she gives you any questionable advice, don't trust her any more."

With that, they boarded the Shuttle and took off to Mars, with Xeno feeling very conflicting emotions. Zaras was with them, and most of her attention was focused on Xeht, because she could feel his concern in the air.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:10 am

The shuttle landed in the ISS. He could already see the steaming afces of Akane, Snarl, and LeoBreaker through the dashboard. He exited, and was swarmed.

"Where did you see Xeht!?" Akane yelled.

"Where is he!?" Snarl yelled.

"Ooooh, when I get my hands on him..." LeoBreaker said.

"We'll slap his wrists and call it a day?" Xeno asked.

"Hells no!" LeoBreaker snapped. "I'll show him what its like to get stabbed in the chest..."

*sigh* Xeno didn't know what to do. Neither did BloodShot.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:27 am

Fortunatley, a distraction came along. Xeno's communicator beeped. He pressed the recieve button, hoping that whoever was contacting him wasn't Xeht. It wasn't. Whoever it was couldn't be anywhere near him, or aware of his separation from the ISS.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:54 am

m1s shuttle arived she came out and said"hello evreyone who wants to see a movie"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:10 am

"M-1!! Are you alright?" Akane hugged the girl.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 am

"yeah xeno healed me but my tummy hurts and i am still in shock"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:53 am

The communicator beeped again. Xeno pressed a button and a hologram of a Bothan apeared. It spoke. "Xenomorph!"

"Senator Buatu!" said Xeno.

"Need immediate evac from planet Yavin IV!" cried the senator. "Won't last much longer!" his legs were moving quickly, giving the impression that he was running. "AAGH!" he fired a weapon that appeared to be a pulse rifle. "Sudden outbreak! Aliens everywhere! Don't know where they came from! Theyv'e sabbotaged most of the space craft! Most of the power is down!" He stopped abruptly. "I'm trapped! Help! The barricade won't last lon-" he stopped and convulsed. In the holocam, Xeno could see a tail protruding from his chest, blood spilling out everywhere, then saw the Bothan ripped in half by an Alien. The holo ended, leaving an air of tension amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:42 am

Xeno sighed, and closed his eyes.

"It was Xeht! I'm gonna kill that bastard!" LeoBreaker yelled.

"Be that as it may, LeoBreaker, you are staying here!" Xeno said. "You 2 as well, Akane and Snarl." They nodded, then rushed pass Xeno, trying to board a shuttle before he coudl reach them. Xeno teleported in front of them. "Don't even try it." They scowled, and walked off. "C'mon, sis." M-1 boarded the Shuttle, and they took off.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:12 pm

"Ok. We're here. whats up? Wheres our Shuttle? That Powerade geared me up for one heck of a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 pm

"Glad I haven't drunken mine yet, then." said Xeht. He stared at the can, having never had a powerade before. He opened it up, sniffed, and took a sip. He spat it back out as soon as he tasted it. "This had Code 5 Spicy Ice in it! I'm gonna kill whoever it is that's doing this!"

He turned and looked out the viewport. "I guess our shuttle's taken. Let's use starfighters this time. It'll make it easier for direct combat with this thing."

They rushed over to their starfighters. Xeht got into his, a yellow Jedi starfighter like the ones they used late in the Clone Wars. "I love my sleek new fighter," he muttered.

Zaras and Bloodshot each had unique, organic, living starfighters that could read their every thought and communicate it with the rest of the squadron. They didn't have any guns on them, but their sheilds were powerful and they were incredibly fast, making them good observance fighters and give an edge to whatever side they were on, alerting their comrades of any dangers.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:29 pm

"No starship for me. Just give me a Space Helmet. Hell, I'm faster then anything you can take." Snarl handed Xeno an Oxygen Tank and a Helmet. "Thats more like it." Xeno said.

Xeno stood on the back of Xeht's starfighter. They took off, and headed for Earth orbit. Xeno used his own wings for entry.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:03 pm

"So good bein' home!" said Xeht as he stepped out of the shuttle.

"Wow," said Lenora. "I've never seen this place before. It's pretty cool."

Zaras, even as big as she was, was able to fit in the shuttle, and stepped out behind them.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm

"Ah, ISS, sweet, ISS" BloodShot nodded, and he and Zaras went to the stable for a nights sleep. It was a long trip.

"I guess Lenora and Samus can sleep in M-1's old room, eh?"

"I could do that. But first, I wanna check out some of the tech in this place." Samus said.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Lenora entered M-1's room.

"Brr! It's so cold in hear. But the temperature is a good 75 degrees," she said.

"It's a Dark Force Nexus," said Xeht, alarmed. "This place is strong in the dark side of the Force. It must have happened some time during M-1's stay here. Places can build up on Force energy of Force wielders who lived there. Sometimes, they cast Force Illusions, or someone can use it's energy to cast them. Force Illusions aren't harmless. They can kill you just like anything else can. They usually reflect what that person fears about him-or-herself, or something else about the person who wanders into it."

"Then let's leave this place now, and keep it on lockdown," said Xeno.

"We'll find you another room, Lenora," said Xeht.

The room they found for Lenora and Samus was right across from Xeht and Xeno's. Xeht woke up later that night to find Xeno sitting upright in bed.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Xeht.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:00 pm

in the room a droid appeared made of dark side energy
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:40 pm

(Too bad it can't leave your room. Anything created by the Dark Side Nexus's energy can't leave it.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm

the droid looked under the bed there was a laptop he hacked the laptop getting into the secruity mainframe it disabled the all secruity network he ran out of the room looking for samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boarding Deck   Boarding Deck - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boarding Deck
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next