The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upper Deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:17 am

A basic area of the ISS. Perfect for hide and seek battles.

Upper Deck A1hallway1

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:20 pm

malak came here and looked for some meat
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:22 pm

The facehuggers had died, because of lack of food. Xenomorph ate their carcasses, and searched the ISS for the other creature. The many rooms and hallways made it hard for him to catch the scent.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:42 pm

Optimus greeted them. "We would like to congragulate you for the destruction of Galvitron. Now the Decipticons must either disband, or choose a new, less threating leader. Time again has come for us to go our seperate ways, Xeht and Xeno. We shall meet again, but before we go, I have a suprise for all of you. First, a new team member for your group." He brought in the varactyl they had saved from Darwin IV. "This is Zaras. Treat her well. She has regained emotional stability from the loss of her former rider, but they had such a close bond that I don't think she will ever completley heal. Next, I give to you, Xeno." He pulled out a strange looking battery. "This may be small, but it is powerfull enough to power anything that requires large amounts of energy. Use it well, for it shall not fail you."

"Thank you, sir." said Xeno.

Next, he pulled out a set of armor. "This I give to you, Bloodshot. It is nearly impenetrable and will not stain." Bloodshot accepted the armor with much gratitude.

"And to you Xeht, I give you a choice. I know that you were unwilling to become a machine, so we were able to take a piece of flesh from your body and create a new one, entirely identical to your old one. All it needs now is your heart and memories. We can transplant you to the body, and you will be a full Predalien again. You have won the confidence of our people, and the Predators."

"Thank you, sir!" shouted Xeht. He was truly greatful for this. "Exept, we won't be able to link up when we need to."

"I thought that might be an issue. So I had one of my spellcasters create a biological method of doing so. You shall be able to combine and seperate as you wish, and you shall be even more powerful then, than you were when you linked before."

(I'll take out the Autobot section of my profile now. I realized that we are open to more story ideas as natural beings that machines.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 am

(Yeah. I already have yet another adventure in mind, and what I'm posting in the Creature Legend is just the start.)

Xeno, Xeht, and BloodShot cheered as the AutoBot's ships flew off to the farther reaches of the galaxy. The Omega Lock had been left in their hands, and teh Keys had been sent back to their respective planets. LeoBreaker and Snarl remained on the ISS to help with any further repairs, and to operate there instead of being under the dictatorship of Scurge.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:17 am

Xeht was placed in stasis for the operation to transplant him into his new body. This was the best gift he had yet recieved, for to him, a natural, vulnerable body was preferable to a mechanical, powerhouse, near invincible one. He loved the challenge.

When he woke up, everything was the way he had expected, just like his old, natural body. He had thought it would feel like this, feel familiar, seeing as it was a regrowth of his original form. It was wonderful...

Xeht and Bloodshot were waiting for him, as was Zaras.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:20 pm

xeno m1 started looking for her brother
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Xeno and Xeht shared a bedroom, and Akane and M-1 shared one. LeoBreaker and Snarl, machines, were still at constant work. BloodShot and Zaras slept in the lower deck.

Xeno's head rolled over the side of his top bunk. He was still sleeping, and was snoring real loud. Xeht started to twitch.

"GAH!!! Xenomorph! Do you ever brush!?"

Xeno yawned...

"UGH!!! Xeno, get some mints or somethin'!" Xeht stumbled out of bed, when the alarm started going off.

Xeno yawned again, nearly sleeping through the alarm "Ah, breakfast time?" It was then when the red lights started flashing.

Snarl's voice echoed over the intercom. "ALERT! Theres a weird creature loose in Japan! You hear this!?"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:08 pm

(Be ready for a new planet. The storyline only gets more complex for here. I'll PM you later with the info you need)

"Oh, man," said Xeht. "It can't be!"

"What?" asked Xeno. "What is it."

"Look at the moniter. The video is already streaming in. Do you recognized that at all?"

"No."

"I do. It's one of the ancestral memories from my father. He found a strange pyramid with a hyroglyphic depicting this monster, called Destoroyah, as well as another strange, moth like creature called Mothra. Apparently, they did battle millions of years ago and nearly tore a planet apart. Mothra won at long last, and the enemy was sealed in an alternate dimension. It was prophesized that it would return, and it's coming would herald the destruction of The Unknown Regions, the space beyond the outer rim of the galaxy filled with many unsurveyed planets and known only to be a home of the Killiks."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Xeno yawned. "Ok. I guess we should head out." Xeno grabbed a Powerade from the drawer under his bunk, and gulped it down as they ran through the door. He threw one to Xeht, too.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Xeno grabebd a new Powerade from his drawer and chugged it down fast.

"Ok, lets go over the rules again." The competitors gathered in Xeno and Xeht's room(Don't worry. Its spacy).

1. There are no Knock Outs. To win a match, you must force your enemy off of the stage, and past the boundry lines.

2. Any competitors that can use a Hyper Mode aren't allowed to do so.

3. NO TEAM UPS. The tournament is an every man for him/herself battle.

4. Every contestant must decide a Final Smash. For those of yo with Hyper Mode, Hyper Mode will not be your Final Smash, however, your Final Smash can be a power from Hyper Mode.

5. Don't dress for the occasion. You will have to battle in whatever you come in with.

6. You are allowed one weapon, such as a sword, or staff. However, you don't absolutly need one.

7. There are various items(They will be posted in the Weapons thread). You may use them to your advantage.

8. Losing characters are automatically warped to their home planets after they ring-out of a match.

"Seems easy enough. My KeyBlade is obviously my weapon, but I don't know about my Final Smash..."

"You have 2 more days to decide." M-1 reassured.

"I know. What is your Final Smah gonna be?"

"Probably my giant madusa form."

"I'd hate to go up against that."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Xeht had no trouble choosing his weapon: It could only be his custom saber. He supposed his final smash would be Form VII, Vapaad, but he wondered if that would count. Lightsaber Forms weren't a set of moves as they were with martial arts, they were styles. Like his secondary form, Form III, also known as Soresu. It was a defensive, almost passive form that put you in the "eye of the storm," that wore down your opponent quickly while spending little of your effort. That would be his normal technique, then for his Final Smash, he would switch to Vapaad, an aggressive, near-dark-side form. You had to enjoy the fight, but harden your discipline at the same time to stop from falling into darkness. It was a style, state of mind, and an energy field all at once, because it allowed you to redirect special attacks, as Mace Windu had demonstrated in his fight with Darth Sidious, during which he redirected the Force Lightning.

"Soresu for my normal style, Vapaad for my Final Smash," he said. "Since I'm not supposed to dress for the occasion, does that mean I'll be going as my usual-"

"Don't finish that." said Xeno. "I never thought of it that way, but Pokemon don't wear clothes either, so I guess your'e ok."

Then a report came in on the screen:

Newest Joiners:

Godzilla 2000 (will be minimized to human size)
King Ghidorah (will be minimized to human size)
SpaceGodzilla (will be minimized to human size)
Kiryu (will be minimized to human size)
Xehiathesyyyn
Xenomorph
M-1
Bloodshot
Zaras

Then, another message:
The usual participants will be their as well. Notable mentions are Mario, Link, Metroid Prime, and Pikachu.

"We'll be going in against Kaiju????!!!!" exclaimed Xeno. This was going to be a tough tournament indeed.

"Organic, famous monsters are going in too?" asked Xeht. "I guess I am ok as far as my attire."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:18 pm

"Oy, they got her name wrong. Her name is Samus Aran, not Metroid!:

"Lets not worry about that. Lets keep on training."

Xeno scarfed down a spicy Ice Cube. "Want one?"

"Uhh, no thanks. I've gotten a phobia of those, now."

"You're loss." Xeno sucked on the ice cube. It was very sour and hot, but he loved it.

"Well, what are we doin' here, lazy bums? Time for sparring!" M-1 proclamed. BloodShot and Zaras were equally excited. They ran to the Cargo Hold, which was set up for the Smasher's training fights.

Zras and BloodShot got in battle positions. Training dummys, gladly set up by Snarl, were ready for everyone to practice on. As they all were hacking away at the dummys, Xeno made sure to observe his friends closely. He could garantee that he and Xeht would at least get in the Quarter Finals, so he needed to know his friends battle stratagys very well.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Xeht was taking himself through several rigorous courses. He watched Xeno out of the corner of his eye, as well as M-1. Last time he and M-1 had dueled, they had tied.

First, he started with the Jedi remotes. Little sphere-shaped droids that fired shock-lazers that got gradually more powerful and picked up speed. He was against seven of them. As they continued firing, each shot getting more powerful and being fired sooner and sooner after the last, Xeht was batting them away the lazers his lightsaber. Soresu was a handy tactic indeed. Soon he was whirling around so fast that to an observer he looked like a gold vortex, for his lightsaber was going as quickly as he coul swing it. The remotes shut themselves off, having reached maximum level, and Xeht had only taken one hit.

Then, he put on a training helmet that would condition him for mass-battles. He ran through several simulations as he fought througout the room. On the visor of his helmet, he could see events such as battles from the Clone Wars, Order 66, The Great Jedi Purge, the Galactic Civil War, Yuzaahn Vong War, both Corrillean Insurrections, and the Swarm Wars. The simulations ended, and Xeht took off the helmet.

His next exercise was against Jedi of increasing numbers, ranks, and skill. By the next day, he was able to hold his own against seven, and "take down" 5, before he was hit. Really, he wasn't killing any, because the blade intensities were all on low.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Xeno hacked through flying disk bots, whichs flew through the air, and tried to slice through him. He flew away from them, as if running away, but then, he fired exausht out of his boots, and scorched them. UFO Dummys took their place, firing their lasers. Xeno took to high speed, and used Chaos Control to get behind them, and then slice them up with his KeyBlade. Then, very fast Unicycle bost started to follow him.

"I've been wanting to do thsi for a long time."

Xeno flashed teh KeyBlade away, and allowed the bots to swarm him, and grasp him with their short arms.

"Chaos...."

Xeno started to glow red.

"BLAST!!!"

Xeno jolted up, and thrusted his arms and wings outward, resembling a cross. All of the bots were blown away, and destroyed as a huge, red, non-firey explosion decimated them.

----

BloodShot used nothing but brute strength when he fought. Whenever a bot would approach him, he would either stab it with his tounge, or ram it hard with his armor. His legs became a strong asset. he used them for great leaps, and to smash the bots. He also learned how to use his short tail to his advantage, whipping away the bots.

----

M-1 drew her Lightsaber. Being the teenager she was, she wanted to thrill the guys in the audeance. She chose a white outfit ending in a very short mini skirt. Xeno and Xeht didn't worry about that, however. They were practically animals. They didn't need clothes. Xeno had a flap of scales(Like what covered the scar on his chest), but no one wanted to know about Xeht.

Anyhoo, M-1 practised her feminine routine, slashing with her pink lightsaber. He also practised her Force Push to keep the Unicycle bots away, and uses Force Lightning to destroy the airborne bots.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:01 pm

When training was over, Xeht regrouped with the others. "How'd we do?" he asked.

Xeno looked around at all the wreckage. "It almost looks like Raxus Prime."

(New info in the General Chat sub-forum)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 pm

(I was in the shower. Sry for staying Online so long:p)

"He. You and your jokes." Xeht said.

"So..." M-1 leaned against her bro and layed her head on his shoulder. "How much longer?"

"Not long." Xeno said. "One more day. Tomorrow night, we venture to Smash Planet.

"I can't wait." M-1 said. Zaras purred in agreement.

A flash erupted from xeno's watch. It was another update.

Newcomers
Ridley, the Space Pirate Lord
(Not the Alien Ridley, Goji3754)
Dark Samus, the Queen of Phazon
Mewtwo, absent in the last tournament, but returning now.
Krystal, the 6th sence of the StarFox Team
Bowser Jr, wielder of the Magic Paintbrush
Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic's friend and rival
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:27 pm

"Isn't Mewtwo one of the most powerful pokemon ever?" asked Xeht. "I swear, that feeling in my tail just keeps getting worse. Who's next? General Grievous?"

"Wait, their's a second Page."

Newcomers continued:
Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith
Alema Rar, Twi'lek Dark Jedi
Asajj Ventress, Rattataki Dark Jedi
General Grievous, reconstructed Cyborg General and Master Duelist
Megaman Zero, Freedom Fighter
Megaman X, Maverick Hunter
Iceman, Member of the X-Men
Pyro, Brotherhood Member

"I'm starting to think your'e right, Xeht," said Xeno. "Such a gathering of Dark Side wielders with a legendary lightsaber-combatant droid on their side is not a good sign. They're up to something. The only way we'll be able to stop them is if we join and win."

"Exactly," said Xeht. "We may end up fighting each other, but we must remember that we are all fighting for a common goal: To ensure the failure of the Dark Siders!"

With that, they all clapped hands together. "Enemies on the field, friends to the death," they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

----
The next day
----

Xeno was practising without his KeyBlade, slashing with his claws and tail, before getting ready to go.

"Are we all ready?"

"YEAH!!" Everyone yelled/roared.

"Good, because I have a gift." Xeno pulled the drape off of the Shuttle, and a symbol was writen on it. It was a 5 Pointed Star with a Key Hole in the center. The Key Hole had 3 streams of light flying out of it.

"It looks so pretty!" M-1 said.

"Snarl helped me whip it up this morning before ya'll woke up." Xeno proclamed. "I think it looks pretty cool. The other thing is, our symbol in the Tournament is this symbol. Everyone needs a symbol, and this is ours."

"We can share it?" Xeht asked.

"Mario and Luigi share one. Kirby and Meta Knight share one. Pikachu and Mewtwo share one. We can too." Xeno reassured. They all boarded the Shuttle, which Xeno had custom made for the situation. It looked normal from the outside, but using Xeno's Magic, it was bigger on the inside then on the outside. Everyoen had their own rooms, and the living room was also the cockpit.

"Now we're off! To Smash Planet!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Xeno and Xeht were asleep in their beds.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm

3 days later:

The alarm phone began flashing. Xeno answered it. He listened for a few moments, having to hold the phone at arm's length because whoever it was was shouting at the top of their lungs, terrifyed. Suddenly, the phone went dead, as though someone had destroyed the other end.

"That was from Naboo!" said Xeno. "Emergency call. Someone is killing off all the Gungans, and is somehow raising an army of phantoms to do it!"

"We're going to need help with this one," said Xeht. "Call in the Clone Troopers. We'll need them. At least their lazers can kill phantoms."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:49 pm

"You got it. I'll get my tank."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:27 pm

The man, once out of the lower deck, entered a gun shop. He looked around for a while, then told the clerk that he wanted the best guns out of every class: "Machine, shotgun, pistol, sniper rifle..."

The clerk handed him the last of the requested guns, a pistol with lazer targeting and a silencer. The man loaded it.

"You can't do that in here!" the clerk said. "You haven't even payed for them!"

"Negative." The man shot the clerk once in the head, and twice in the chest. Because their was a silencer on the gun, noone heard it, nor did they hear the body of the clerk hit the floor.

The man, if this was even a man, left the shop in cold blood, no emotion, with his new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Within a nearby corridor passage, perimeter of main deck

With no awareness of the recent activity, the corridors halls remained vacant, resonating with the hums of electrical wiring and circuitry. Not even a maintenance worker passed by occasion, but someone was very much watching here. Someone was about to enter the ISS.

Upon the interior walls, deep down on the very atoms themselves, something happened. It was ordinary at first, and then, in a split-second--Bzzt!--The charges between two molecules changed, and they adjoined. The resulting open matter instantaneously turned dark and rectangular, and rapidly expanded from it's small size. In only moments, a large, rigid vortex of spiraling black matter opened, ripping open the dimensions. A digitalizing sound echoed through its interior, bits of dark, speeding matter raced through its entrance, and then accumulated into a whole. In their place, Ganondorf, shading back to his natural colors from a pure black silhouette, stood calm and serious, not to be fazed by any sudden movements.

He was wearing his battle armor, cape included, and ready to take on the assignment he and Sephiroth had worked out the previous night. Keeping his regular, patient facade, the Geurodo looked to his right, then walked over to an open machinery compartment and peered inside. He looked down, observed the burnt-out hole in the floor, and then noticed the man lying nude beside it. Someone--or something --had massacred the man, stolen his attire, then left the corpse to rot. Though the sight of it sickened Ganondorf, the sorcerer kept his balance, unmoved by human death, and proceeded to leave for the control deck.

To his keen interest, Ganondorf caught sight of some kind of impression in the ground, a pressed-in track almost, and ceased his walk to examine it. He kneeled over, took a good look at its features, then gazed in its direction. Whatever left these was clearly more heavy than normal, near a ton to leave these impacts with each step. They left a clear trail to the Upper Deck, walking exactly as a human would.

But Ganondorf knew better. Rising to his full height, the dark wizard continued to tail this new lead with great patience. He had no idea what he was following right now. He did know, however, that it was far from anything human.
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Goji3754

Goji3754

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:11 pm

With intent but not emotion, the strange, muscular man continued moved along the upper deck. Anyone who walked by kept their distance, seeing his guns. But anyone could walk around with a few guns these days. All he had to be was a soldier, or an assassin. Until he struck someone down, their was nothing they could do about him.

A child ran out in front of him, chasing a little bouncy ball she had been playing with. She didn't see the man and bumped right into his leg, falling on her back. The man looked down on her, calculating, analysing as to whether or not he should consider her a threat and if her action was a challenge. It only took a couple of seconds to determin that it was purely accidental. He kicked her little bouncy ball all the way down the hall, where it bounced off hard, rebounding at high velocity, smacking her in the forehead. She squealed and ran away, crying, half-conciouss from the head-rush resulting from impact.

He continued down the hall, and before turning the corner, noted that the ball had left an impression on the wall, only just noticable. He continued to the main hangar, feeling no pity for the girl. No emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upper Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Deck   Upper Deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper Deck
Page 1 of 1