The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malak's Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Malak's Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:27 pm

"It is?" Xeno looked over the daed Dragon's large tail. 'Oh, it is! Ok. I'll have to wait for Xeht on this one."
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 pm

okay

next time i am off line at night dont progress so far
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:06 pm

(Yeah, I just got back from school. You guys did all this?)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:36 pm

(I had school off today, and BioClone is an adult.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:06 pm

m1 said"are we going or not"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:48 pm

"I wanted to wait for Xeht. The Realm of Darkness is not s Dimention to take lightly. It looks just like ours, but its the closest place to the acual Darkness. Don't blame me if I go haywire while in the Realm, cus Heartless, big and small, always go crazy and out of control when that close to Darkness. If I do go haywire, just try getting me into Hyper Mode with BloodShot."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:51 pm

"or making you go shoe shoping"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:56 pm

"NO!!! You know how much I hate shopping for shoes and clothes, sis!! I already have the most perfect shoes there are!" Xeno liftes his shoe, and showed off his Rocket Shoes.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Xeht caught up to them. "Sorry about the wait. I just had to pack a few... things," he said. "Mini-Shadow Bombs, mainly. And Bunker Buster Bombs. Try saying that five times fast." He pointed to his tail. In between each spike on the end, there was a bomb-like weapon. He had pulled the muscles closer together so they would stay in the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 pm

"Ok. Remember to withhold me here. I may go haywire."

LeoBreaker, Snarl, and Akane returned to the ISS to make sure that Heartless haven't torn it apart. Xeno, Xeht, M-1, BloodShot, and Zaras procceded through the portal. When they went through, it looked exactly the same as before.

"What? Did we just go through here for nothing?" M-1 complained.

"No." Xeno said. "I can feel the darkness traveling through me. Its....very.......strong....."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 pm

"Don't worry," said Xeht. "I have a few dazer bombs, too. I'm not sure if they'll help at all, but they might be able to render your heartless-side dormant if it takes over again."

Then Zaras noticed a large crack in the cieling. She knipped at Xeht, the siignal to get on her back. Once he was secure, she took off up the wall and dug her calws in so that she would stay on the cieling. Xeht studied the crack for a bit, then wedged a shadow-bomb into it and armed it. Zaras dropped from the cieling, twisted around and landed on her feet.

Xeht shouted. "Run!" They split up to seperate corners of the chamber and pressed themselves against the wall. "Cover your eyes!" They did, and a very bright explosion rocked the area. When they looked up, there was a large hole in the wall. As the smoke cleared, they found themselves right beneath Malak's throne room.

(By the way, since Xeno and Xeht each have an 'animal' companion, what about M-1? We should take a sidestory after this if Biolanteclone wants one.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:54 pm

(Alright. A Darwin IV creature, or even the last of Shelob's offspring.)

Xeno flapped his wings, and grabbed his sister. He wrapped his taila round BloodShot, and Zaras could climb up. WHen they landed on a small ledge, they looked around. It looked just like Malak's old room.

"I think my Nobody would be on Earth. Thats where I was born."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 pm

"Alright," said Xeht. "Let's go get that first, then come back and finish what we are doing here."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 pm

all followers of Malak chanted"ryiah chan nor ryiah chan nor"A Black hand reached out from the ground
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:09 am

the staue like monster came out of the hole a evil heratless stabbed the statue
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:28 pm

The Kaiju_Master appears out of the portal in Salt Lake. "Oops...This is definately not Yonton..."
The portal closes behind him, he responds by pulling out some popcorn and begins eating it.
"Go ahead, continue, I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." He sits on a nearby imaginary lawn chair. "Rayzqan will intervene if needed, though."
=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malak's Base   Malak's Base - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malak's Base
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3