The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanfiction Requests

Go down 
+2
Trevzilla
Goji3754
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Fanfiction Requests Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:29 am

I will now be taking requests for battles between giant monsters such as Godzilla and Gigan. If there is a particular battle you'd like to see, post a request here in this thread, and then I'll write about it and make post in on a new thread, were you can post your comments. I'll be typing them up into 3-5 parts to add to the suspense and make for good, lengthy battles.

Rules for requests:
1. Must be monsters seen in movies or games by Toho or Daiei, and video game companies. Givin the circumstances, Bagan is requestable.
2. Be sure to post which incarnation of the monsters you wish to see, example: Gigan (Showa) vs. Hedorah (FW)
3. Be sure to post who you want to win.
4. State whether you want a normal city, or one affected by crystals like in Godzilla: Unleashed. I'll pick the city, and the effects of the crystals if they are in the battle.
5. Putting Crystals in the battle will put the scenario into Godzilla: Unleashed mode. Monsters might go into Critical Mass.

Remember, this is strictly Fan Fiction (not RPG), so the victor can be whoever the requester wants it to be.

As a sample of my earlier works, I shall now post a battle between Zilla and Godzilla 90's

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 pm

Hey Goji can you make one about Ebirah and Zilla fighting and make It a tie?
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Sure I can. (Sorry I took so long to get back. My dad ran a virus scan on the computer and it takes a while.)

Do you want to have the city effected by the crystals like in Godzilla: Unleashed, or leave it normal? Also, do you want the FW or Showa incarnation of Ebirah?
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:38 pm

Sure crystals would be cool and Showa Ebirah
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Ok, part one is up. I'll post part two tomorrow, if I get that chance. (Most Likely)
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:30 pm

cool,thanks it sounds awesome and realisitic
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm

Compliments go in the story thread so that I can post the next part of the story without hitting the edit button or double posting. Please type their right quick so I can post the next part. I don't like putting things together when tehy seem like the should be in two parts.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:53 pm

The Third and final part of the battle is now up. Discussion can take place in that thread now, since it hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:10 pm

Heres my request. Kiryu Varan X Zilla, no crystals, no CM, no Power Surges, BUT..........the UFO is there and is dropping Rage Power Ups. Each monster gets one, and uses a rage attack(Varan uses Spirit Bomb,and Zilla does Nuclear Pulse)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:22 pm

Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:44 pm

Big tie
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:19 pm

gigan fw vs iryus whith cryustal setting and iryus kills gigan in paris
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:12 pm

Ok, I'll get to it as soon as I can. So Gigan vs. Irys? All right. I'm suprised noone has requested Bagan yet. I figured he'd be one of the first.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:26 am

yeah iryus
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:31 am

Nce Zilla X Kryu X Varan fight. Sry didn't read it sooner. Got a blown water pipe, so the whole Back Room(Where my comp is) was gutted, so know, I'm typing next to 3 gant fans that have to be running for 3 days straight.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 am

Haha. Wondered where you were. And where's Lightspeed when you need him? The next RPG story I have involves him.

Anyway, what do you think of the AVP-M story so far?

Hey, we now have R for restricted (Requiem) and M for Mature. (Massacre).
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Gigan vs. Iris is now complete.

Chapter 5 of AVP-M is up.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:33 pm

I would like to see Ganimes vs. Gorgo.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Ok, who do you want to win, and do you want crystal (G:U) settings?
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Crystal setting setting, please.And I want Ganimes to win
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:18 am

gigan vs gigan vs orga vs me
Paris
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:37 pm

A little clearer please. Which Gigan(s), and why you? This is Toho/Daiei monsters.

Paris again?
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:59 am

its the two versions of gigan vs a giant monster of me and orga
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:12 pm

You mean your RPG character? Sorry, this is for Toho/Daiei monsters. I can do the two Gigans and Orga, but not a character outside of Toho or Daiei.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:04 am

okay two gigans vs minya and i want minya to suffer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Requests   Fanfiction Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Off Topic Chat :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: