The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:09 am

Fight in France, Italy, Germany, or even the great Greek Coloseum.

Europe EuropeMap

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:24 am

Malak was hunting in paris when something jumped at him
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:27 pm

Snarl...... Xenomorph was hungry, and he spotted a creature in Paris. He jumped, claws at the ready. Sure, he was intelliegent, but also a hunter. He slashed at the crature with his claws.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 pm

malak jumped at this imposter of a xenomorph and slashed at his chest whith soul edge
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:40 pm

The other warrior slashed at Xenomorph's chest, but he had a special weapon. The Acid Blood trickled out of the wound, and Xenomorph bodyslamed the other, the acid blood tearing at it's flesh.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:42 pm

malak roared in pain and fired his own acid at this xenomorph
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm

Xenomorph tackled Malak to the ground, and stared into his eyes, searching for something. Some kind of remorse, or rebellion.

He found none

Fire Breath
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:04 pm

malak bilned used his instintcs and got on a ferry to america
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Xenomorph watched as Malak rode a boat away. He didn't egt his meal, but he needed to heal himself.
Back to top Go down
Gojira2000

Gojira2000

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:29 pm

11:35A.M, London Airport

Off the thriving highway of busy-scheduled vehicles, the London Airport was as active as always, citizens crowding and pulsating through its interior with obedient demeanors, the outer zones dominated by working vehicles and staff, and departing and arriving Boeings soared through the clear, overhead skies. One particular flight was just coming to landing from Tokyo, Japan, and aboard its calm, noiseless passages, passengers patiently awaited their arrival. Many were asleep, resting from the long flight, while others read or kept themselves entertained otherwise in the final minutes of their journey.

Sitting amid the unsuspecting humans, Ganondorf, indistinguishable from the rest of the tourists, quietly remained in his seat and observed an English newspaper. The Geurodo was quite knowledgeable in the ways of humanity by now, for he had spent much of his brief time in this new world learning of their history and stature. He perceived them as more powerful than he originally anticipated; Not only had they dominated their own lands, but they had already established their presence beyond the heavens, a domain he had always thought of as the final boundary. Not to tempt a power as dangerous theirs, Ganondorf took to their behavior without hesitance, adapting to human customs so as to appear as casual as they were.

The intercom sounded, "We are know arriving at London Airport. Please be prepared to exit the plane upon landing. Thank you for flying with Delta Airlines." The sorcerer grinned at this announcement, as he was anxious to see this great region they called "England" firsthand. Here, he would make himself at home on this planet...

London Hotel
Coming to a gentle stop before the grand London Hotel, the black cab in which Ganondorf rode ceased its engine, and the driver stepped out. He walked to the passenger's door, opened it keeping to the side, and allowed the man inside to step out. The King of Evil was massive compared to him, at least one foot taller and over a hundred pounds heavier, rendering him a truly powerful, and somewhat fearsome, figure. As he slowly rose to his full height, the driver nervously looked him over, then dutifully retrieved his luggage from the trunk. Ganondorf passed him on his way to the building, noticing his loading the cargo onto a carrier, and let him finish the task before signing his order.

"Alright, good sire, you're luggage is, er, ready to go, just take it in the--"

The man was cut short when his customer took hold of the bags, then hoisted them off the carrier without a feat, leaving him speechless. They were both packed with unknown contents to him, and at least half a ton each. Impressed at Ganondorf's inhumane strength, the Englishman's mouth dropped open, babbling for words. "Er, well yes, that, uhh, works as well, I, eh, suppose..."

He turned toward his new residence, then approached it at his usual slow pace, calling back rather kindly, "I'll send you your payment later, if you'll wait." "Y-y-yes sire," was his response. Ganondorf chuckled and continued to the check-in, soon to reach the presidential suite he had reserved earlier.

There, the dark wizard would wait for Sephiroth, whom he had left his own little reminder where he was going. That would be when they would plot further on the planet's conquest.
Back to top Go down
http://godzilla1998.org
Goji3754

Goji3754

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:32 pm

It was stormy that night. Lightning and thunder crackled in the distance outside. Ganondorf was leaning against a pillow on his bed, still reading the newspaper, and with no lights on. Somehow, he was able to read it. Large, glass sliding doors at the wall to his right lead outside to a balcony.

Suddenly, Ganondorf looked up directly ahead of him, rather than out the glass door as a bolt of lightning struck just beyond the balcony and a loud crackle of thinuder sounded. Sephiroth was right in front of him, looking directly into his eyes.

"How'd it go?" asked Ganondorf.

"Not so well. My son, Kane, is still resistant to the darkness in his blood. But it's only a matter of time. I just hope that I get to him before his mother. If she finds and leads him down the dark path, I may have to kill him."

"Sons are less resistant to their mothers. I wish you luck."

"I'll need it. I can feel her. She's concious for the first time in years, and she's searching for him even now."

"May I ask who the mother is?"

"...I'd rather not talk about her.... So about our plans for Domination..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe   Europe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Europe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Earth-
Jump to: