The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North America

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
biolante clone

biolante clone

North America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am

sorry how about zilla 2007
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:00 pm

(?)

(Zilla 2007? That's Godzillalien's userneame in the atariforums. And Zilla hasn't been in any movies sence 2004.)

(We could try for an undead dragon or something. But we'll have to fight it first. We'll find you something after the portal is closed and head the planet were you would be most likely to find whatever you choose.)

"Let's finish this now." said Xeht.

"Alright," said Xeno.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:40 pm

i know what i want i want a predator
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Xenoand BloodShot entered Hyper Mode, and Xeno used the 3 KeyBlades.

"Let Light and Darkness be one. Let all heartless and Nobody alike come together to form the universe as a whole."

The tips of the 3 KeyBlades touched, and fired a white beam straight up into athe sky. A giant door appeared before them.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:11 pm

biolante clone wrote:
i know what i want i want a predator

(Sorry, predators are sentient beings. In other words, with human-level or greater intellegence. They won't fit this role. To get a clearer definition of what is applicable, anything that only uses it's own claws, teeth, or other part of it's body or power for defense that isn't one-of-a-kind and can be tamed would work. Could be anything like any sort of animalistic creature you can think of along those lines. In otherwords, something like Bloodshot or Zaras. I'm fixing to add some things to the creature legend, but you can look outside the creature legend for something as well, and I'll add it later. You... could... try a Fell beast, or a letherblaka. I'm fixing edit the Fell Beast right quick anyway, and Letherblaka will be added today as well...)

"Is it over?" asked Xeht. "Let's go home."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:21 am

(how about a zombie there dumber than a staue)
"lets go home"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:28 am

Xeno held the 3 Keys in front, and the door opened. A bright light instantly poured out, and they covered their eyes as they slowly walked through.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:38 am

(We'll work this out soon. Choose quickly, becase darker days than these are closing in.)

Once they were through, Xeht asked: "So are we done closing off all the portals or what?"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 am

"Light and Darkness are now one. There is no need to search out the Key Holes anymore."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm

(how about a giant spider)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 pm

(That works. You can make it any size.)

"Alright, let's get back to the ISS."

They activated a teleportation device and came went back to the ISS.

M-1 turned to them. "Don't get comfortable, I want to go and find a giant spider."

Xeht and Xeno groaned.

"The best place then would be back on Mars." said Xeno. "Let's take a shuttle and go the Base Camp. Land to close to the arachnid tunnel, and we'll wake the spiders up and they'll have an ambush waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North America   North America - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North America
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2