The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Springs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:35 am

The last surviving water source on Darwin IV. The Hot Springs deliver water through rivers all around Darwin IV.

Creatures here

ArrowTounge

Beach Quill

JetDarter

Hot Springs Mammoth%20Hot%20Springs

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 am

Xeno landed the ship next to a giant hot spring, where a whole bunch of purple spikes were growing out of the ground.
"Keep your distance" Xeno said. "These aren' just spikes. Here. Hold on."

Xeht held onto Xeno's spines, and Xeno mounted BloodShot. He entered Hyper Mode, as Cons started to rain down from the sky. The formed a perimeter around the trio and the purple spikes. One stood in front of them......

"So you are the ones that have been messing with my army, eh? I. Am. Megatron!!!"

"Perfect....." Xeno whispered under his breath. "Hey! Tall dark and gruesome! Bet'cha can't catch me!"

Xeno activated Chaos Control, and flew around MegaTron, who was graetly annoyed.

"Argh, get over here, pest!!"

Xeno flew over the purple spikes. MegaTron followed, and all of a sudden, the spieks started to fly out of the ground. Xeno flew swiftly from side to side, evading all of the spikes, but MegaTron's bulky body was bonbarded by BeachQuill apon BeachQuill. The poison acid melted at his outer coating. Xeno engulfed MegaTron in a sea of fire. All of teh other Cons chickened out, and flew off. MegaTron was burried under as the BeachQuills took his underground.

"You haven't seen the last of me!!!!!......"

----
A few days later
----

the Eosapiens had set up a temple around where MegaTron had died. One, wearing some kind of pendant, floated inside. It placed a stone on the tomb of the temple, and it started glowing........

"I am reborn!!! I am no longer MegaTron!!!"

As he was reborn, so was RanSack, Barricade, and ThunderCracker.

"I AM GALVITRON!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:45 pm

They landed, and jumped out. But, teh BeachQuill colony was gone.....and a small temple lay in it's place. Xeno pressed his ear to the wall. he heard breathing inside. "Megatron must be here, along with Eosapiens."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:03 pm

(Specify your fanfiction request in the request thread so I know what to include)

"We can all sense them," said Luke.

"And I can see them!" said Xeht. His heat vision was off the wall! "There must be hundreds of them in there!"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:44 pm

Xeno used his tail to puncture a small hole in the roof. He hovered over it. MegaTron was sitting in a throne, and the Eosapiens were bowing to him. "What the Hell? The Eosapiens seem to be worshiping MegaTron!"

The Eosapiens chanted in an unknowk language. Xeno used his holographic card to translate.

"All hail GalviTron."

"All hail GalviTron."

"Master of the Universe"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:20 pm

Seven human guards were hiding on the other side of the temple. Sensing their presences, the guards ran to the side that Xeno and the others were on.

A Geonosian riding a varactyl charged over the dunes, wearing an Autobot badge on it's vest. It had plotted an ambush for any guards around the temple, even though Xeno, Xeht, Bloodshot, and the Jedi were unaware of it. He charged the bodyguards as they rounded the corner, but one of them turned on a crimson lightsaber and threw it at him, calling it back with the Force The Geonosian was killed instantly, but the saber missed the varactyl. By then Luke and the other three Jedi were aware of the guards, who were now revealed to be Dark Jedi. Luke was the first to strike. At one time in teh new jedi order, it was believed that their was no light or dark side, and teh jedi were able to use Sith powers, but that was disproven. Now only the most discaplined were allowed to use them. He raised his hand and shot force lightning at the geonosian's attacker, hitting him full in the chest and temporarily stunning him. A fierce duel erupted between the other six Dark Jedi and the four Jedi, with Luke fighting two. Xeht, Xeno, and Bloodshot waited on top of the temple for teh right moment to strike. When the stunned one recovered, he force pushed Jaina to the ground so that her opponent could finish her off. But Xeht was ready. He fired his palm lazer to kill Jaina's opponent, which tore right through his chest. Jaina was now free to help Luke. Xeht dived in to combat to fight the one who had just recovered, and Xeno joined him.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:24 pm

As the rucus was heard on the inside of the temple, a few Eosapiens turned. The bellowed, and GalviTron looked up from his throne. He was able to see the fighting AutoBots and Decepticons outside. By the time he had reached the door, the Decepticons had all been beaten, and the AutoBots stood there, shaken from the attack. GalviTron looked to them angrily. He waved his hand, and the Eosapiens poured out of the Temple. Using only their Spears and their wits, they were able to stray the Jedi away from the temple.

Xeno, Xeht, and BloodShot stood in front of GalviTron, who cackled. He waved his hand, and a burst of energy sent the trio flying backwards. BloodShot recovered, and quickly attacked. A small punch sent him flying. GalviTron was strong, no doubt about that. Xeno asked Xeht, "You think we can take him?"

"No. Maybe we should call for backup."

"Wait." Xeno interupted. This is going to sound crazy, like, mondo crazy, but I think I have a plan." Xeno told Xeht......

"We need to link up."

"Link up? But you're not a Transformer! How is it possible?"

"Trust me."

Xeht flew up into the air, "I don't believe it...." His mech arm flew off, and his organic arm was sucked into his mechanic body, as was his tail, and his head flattend against his chest. His knees bent, and his lower legs held themselves against his upper leg. His mech arm flew, and attached to his knees. Xeht slipped onto Xeno's arm, and Xeno's hand stuck out of the end. Xeht's prong like fingers were pressed against Xeno's wrist. Xeno's hand surged with energy, as the KeyBlade appeared in his opposite hand. Afterward, Xeno mounted his steed, BloodShot, and the 3 entered a state of Hyper Mode.

"XENOMORPH!!!"

"XEHIATHISYYYN!!!!"

"SAVAGE CLAW MODE!!!!"

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKDl9gL8viQ&feature=related )
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:10 pm

Xehiamorph landed on the ground in front of Galvitron. Galvitron simply laughed at them. "No power can match mine!" he said in his cruel and twisted voice.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:16 pm

the shadow man saw autobots straeing at a giant robot the shadow man
shouted galivtron i have come to help you and eoashpaines my fellow asscoite failed he was called malak i have also come to kill xeht and xeno
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:09 pm

Goji3754 wrote:
Xehiamorph landed on the ground in front of Galvitron. Galvitron simply laughed at them. "No power can match mine!" he said in his cruel and twisted voice.

"You're right." Xehiamorph said. "We would never stoop down to your level."

"Lets see then. You aren't the only one that can do tricks!! CYBER KEY POWER!!!!" A Cyber Planet Key rained down from the sky,a nd entered GalivTron's shoulder. On his right arm, spikes extended, then flew off, and attached to his left arm. A Machine Gun Pistol flew out of his right arm, and he grabbed it in midair.

"You aren't the only one with a Key." The KeyBlade flew into the air, and entered Xehiamorph's shoulder. The 3 Giant Prongs from Xeht's Mech Hand curved down, and got into a slashing position. The KeyBlade flew back into Xehiamorph's left hand.

"You guys must know that there is more at stake than your lives." GalviTron said standing next to a dark man. A beam shot out of the temple, and formed a giant Black Hole in space. "That Black Hole with decimate the Universe, and you with it. I will rebuild the Universe in my own image!!!" GalviTron aimed his gun, before a fist came crashing down in his back. It was Optimus Prime, soon followed by the Elder.

Optimus Prime spoke. "That Black Hole will rip all of our worlds apart! How can we stop it?"

"Maybe," Sai dthe Elder, "With the 4 Cyber Planet Keys, and the Omega Lock.

"The what?" Xehiamorph asked. But they wouldn't get an answer. alviTron had thrown Optimus off of him, and had attacked. He flew toward Xehiamorph, his claw extended. Xehiamorph held his 3 pronged claw up, and held the blast.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:16 pm

gold knocked the elder out it was him and galvitron vs his targets

the mans name is gold
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:39 pm

Optimus Prime extended his Plasma Sword to keep Gold at bay while GalviTron did battle with Xehiamorph.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Xehiamorph, Optimus Prime, and the Jedi were not the only ones fighting to stop Galvitron and Gold. Until now, the varactyl had grieved for her fallen Geonosian rider. But now she felt nothing but fury. An enormous fury, which was so powerful that it could awaken the aggressiveness that was so hard to tap into for any varactyl. And when it was tapped, it ran through the body and mind of it's varactyl so freely that she hardly knew what she was doing. Varactyls, if they were really trying, were incredibly fast, so fast that all you could barley even see was the blur as it moved. Faster than the speed of sound, so fast that any other creature would be ripped apart if it tryed those speeds. She charged Gold, taking her rage out on the first person she saw. Gold didn't even have time to react. He was bowled over and flying through the air, out of breath, out of concouisness. The Elder, waking up, threw his spear at Gold's limp body. Wether or not he had survived would be determined later.

Meanwhile, the Jedi had been fighting hard against Galvitron and the Eosapiens. Optomis Prime and Xehiamorph were keeping him as busy as possible so that Saba could get in close enough to remove the cyber key from his shoulder. Finally seeing her chance, she lept on to his shoulders, then used her emerald lightsaber to get the carve out the key. She was lucky that the Autobots were keeping him busy enough for him not to notice. She was sissing uncontrolably at Gavitron's lack of attention, finding it funny that he could ignore such pain. Only Barabels could understand Barabel humor. She finished cutting out the key, then used the force to levitate it over to Optomis Prime.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:27 pm

(If you're gonna treat the Keys like that, then we would have to use 5. I guess you never saw the Transformers: Cybertron series, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:50 pm

(I never had the right channels, or if I did I never noticed. Right now, it's your move. I just made a wild guess at what to do next. You should take it from here and see if you can wrap this up. BTW, have you ever read any of the Star Wars books taking place in the New Jedi Order?)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:24 am

gold jumped up and ripped the vactyls heart out he then turned to xeno
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:24 am

Goji3754 wrote:
(I never had the right channels, or if I did I never noticed. Right now, it's your move. I just made a wild guess at what to do next. You should take it from here and see if you can wrap this up. BTW, have you ever read any of the Star Wars books taking place in the New Jedi Order?)
(Touche')

"You can't just rip a Key out of his shoulder." Optimus prime corrected. "A Cyber Planet Key is a legendary object. There are only 4. One from Earth. One from Velocitron. One from Beast Planet. And one from Gigantion. There are also ones for the AutoBots, and one for teh Decepticons. The KeyBlade makes a good replacement for a Cyber Key. Now, we must find all 4 Keys, and the Omega Lock in order to destroy the Black Hole."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:23 am

biolante clone wrote:
gold jumped up and ripped the vactyls heart out he then turned to xeno

(hey, I was planning on using that thing later. And it's not Xeno or Xeht now, theyv'e joined to Xehiamorph.)

Xehiamorph shot several rockets to keep Gold distracted, then ran over to pick up the barely-living varactyl.

"We need to get out of here now!" said Xehiamorph.

Everyone on the side of the Autobots fled to the shuttle. The Elder dropped a camoflouged mine on the ground, and the pursuing Galvitron and Gold both stepped on it at the same time, causing it to detonate and stun them both long enough for the Autobots, Jedi, and Predator to get away. The shuttle docked at the ISS, which they pointed towards a new destination...
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:08 pm

gold called his boss prepare the deathsttar it has come to this
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:03 am

malak landed back here whith a key my lord i have taken down one key now they cant kill the blackhole
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:05 am

GalviTron cackled as hi sBlack Hole started to gain power. Xeno, Xeht, and BloodShot were spying.

"Crap." Xeht cursed.

"Don't worry. The KeyBlade can change it back. But first, we have to get that key."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:14 am

malak sensed his worst emney he summoned a alein queen and a army of aliens to crush them he then teleported to earth
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:40 pm

"Fortunatley, we already have the Earth Key and the Velocitron Key." said Xeht.

He turned on his camoflouge so that Galvitron couldn't see him, then, when the Aliens weren't looking in his direction, he fired a "dazer" bomb. It detonated in an iridescent and multicolored way. Dazer bombs had various effects. They could disrupt collective minds, screw up motion-based vision, and mind control for starters. It also rendered several of the Aliens here motionless and some even killed thamselves in thinking they were the enemy. The Queen even started to bolw over and kill her own soldiers. Fortunatley Galvitron hadn't yet put the key to use, and was distracted by the outburst, so Xeht was able to grab the key and make it back with his friend to the ISS, placing it in a room identical to the rooms that held the other two keys.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:29 am

i teleported whith the evil key so i still have it
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:30 am

(Should have said so. Didn't Godzillalien tell you to give it to him?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Darwin IV-
Jump to: