The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Attention all Kingdom Hearts fans! (I shall one day count myself among them, since I haven't gotten to play the games yet.)

A new PSP exclusive title, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, is in production and shall be due for release here in the States in '09. Seems Square Enix is following the prequel trend now that we have Crisis Core and now this game, which is also a prequel to the original Kingdom Hearts game.

Here's the link.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/896/896063p1.html
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 am

Sweet! And I'm finally getting around to fixing my PSP. I was hoping they'd make one for the Ps3, though. That would be awesome.

I have both KH 1 and 2, and loved them both.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:23 am

Square Enix has wasted no time in making their impression on the PSP. Crisis Core is an awesome game, and Dissidia: Final Fantasy is looking even better. I haven't played any of the Kingdom Hearts games (isn't their a third one?), but I'll be trying to catch up on them so I know what's going on. I know the basic concept of the Heartless and Nobodies and Keyblades, but since I don't have a PS2, I'll half to watch alot of cutscenes on Youtube and whatnot...

I was hoping they'd re-release the Kingdom Hearts games on the PSP, but they aren't doing that, either.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Want me to type out the story and such?

Kindgom Hearts and Kingdom hearths II were on Ps2. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, a prequal to KHII, was on the Gameboy Advance. And now they're making one for the DS which concentrates on Roxas insted of Sora. They may have already released it, though, idk.

I saw a Kingdom Hearths III trailer on Youtube. I'll try to find it.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep   Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Page 1 of 1