The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mountains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:32 am

The Great Mountains of Darwin IV aren't as tall as the ones on Earth, but can provide a good advantage to the one controling it.

Creatures here:

ArrowTounges

BladderHorn

BeachQuill

BladderHorn

EpSapien

Unth

Skewer

Mountains RedMountain

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
biolante clone

biolante clone

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:54 pm

malak landed in the mountins he killed the animals around him and made a hut he was waiting for bloodshot
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:57 pm

(Uhh, you won't find BloodShot here, but you can find his species, the ArrowTounge.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:59 pm

am waiting for him to land on the planet
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 pm

(Oh, well, you have to wait for Goji3754 to respond to me in the ISS. Why don't you get your own steed? A BladderHorn, perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:05 pm

malak found a unth and named it umi
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:05 pm

(Take time to tame it, describe it, and get to know it before you do anything drastic)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:06 pm

biolante clone wrote:
malak was looking for the mtv studios in the mountins when he found them he took control of darwin 4
(There is no MTV or any human or alien structures on Darwin IV.

Post deleted.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:26 pm

it was a joke

malak wandered therw the mountins he found a alien sturcture which looked like a temple he walked inside the structre
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:37 pm

biolante clone wrote:
it was a joke

malak wandered therw the mountins he found a alien sturcture which looked like a temple he walked inside the structre
(Again, there are no alien buildings. There are structures made by the Eosapiens, but nothing you can enter.)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:23 am

malak called for his soul angel she was battred but could fight lets go to mars
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:22 am

Xeno sent a Camera Disk out to scan the surrounding area. It zeroed in on 2 dueling BlatterHorns.

"Was that what you were sensing? I doubt it. As you can see, the BladderHorns don't care much from the disk."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 am

(I find this oddly comedic. We just switched planets with Malak.)

"No, it's not them. It feels familiar. Like.... one of Malak's spies!"

Bloodshot caught up to them and saw the fight. He immediatly seemed to want to join in the fight, but wondered wether it was a good idea or not.

"Let's let one of them win," said Xeno.

"You can challenge the victor afterword," said Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:53 pm

"I don't think it was for Malak. Again, it wouldn't run from the Camera Disk."

They looked at the Laptop screen. A Camera Disk was circling the fight. The smaller BladderHorn bellowed. At the larger one. It bellowed back, and the 2 exchanged blows. The smaller one tackled the larger one's legs, and it fell. The smaller one started kicking the larger one, and the larger one ran. The smaller one bellowed in it's wake.

BloodShot ran into the valley, and roared, challenging the BladderHorn.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:58 pm

The two began to fight a fierce battle. Ordinarily, Bloodshot would have one in an instant. Here, however, he was losing, much to the suprise of Xeno and Xeht. Bloodshot was taking wounds faster than he could inflict them on his opponent, and there were several close calls that would have killed him. Xeno tryed to interfere, but Bloodshot flashed his biolumisent patches so brightly that it blinded everyone, insisting on finishing the battle on his own. Taking advantage of his opponent's momentary distraction, he lunged, gauging his tounge through him. The Bladderhorn through his off with it's feet, then kicked the arrowtounge into a nearby cliff with such force that it caused several large fragments of the cliff to fall on Bloodshot!
Xeno had to interfere then. He and Xeht took advantage of the weary bladderhorn to kill it before it's suprise at this sudden move wore off. It took a few minutes, but they had finally won.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:56 pm

Xeno pulled his tail out of the BladderHorn's hide, and helped BloodShot rise. He heard something. He turned to another cliff, and a shadow darted away. Xeno flew to the cliff side, but it was gone.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Xeno turned to Xeht. "I have an idea. Lets go to one of the PlakBark Forests. I'll show you one of my favorite creatures here."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:04 pm

"Wait. First, I'd like to find out what that thing is. And I think I have a very good idea of how to find out."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 pm

"Well, I have a good idea about what it is, and if I'm right, then I know why BloodShot nearly lost. There are creatures here called Eosapiens. They have the intelligence of primitive man. They have bred ArrowTounges and Unths for their own use, and I think BloodShot is one of the interbred ones. The Eosapiens release some type hormone or scent that weakens bred ArrowTounges and Unths so that they wouldn't attack their Eosapien masters."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 pm

"Is it possible they could have attached some of this pheremone stuff onto another creature?" asked Xeht.

Xeno just stared at him blankly, trying to figure where he was getting.

"Here. Just give me one of those imported trunk-suckers you packed," continued Xeht. He armed a stun beam from his palm lazer as Xeno handed him a trunk-sucker from his pack. Xeht kept his palm lazer pointed up as he tossed the thing into the sky. No sooner had he released it that a dark blur appeared right over his head to catch it. On reflex, he fired his stun beam, and it made a direct hit. It was a strange creature with scyth-like hands.

"Any idea what that its?" asked Xeht.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:55 pm

"Ah. A DaggerWrist. This was the creature I was telling you about. The one I like from the PlakBark forests. I guess the Eosapiens have taken to them too."

The DaggerWrist started to stir. Xeno grabbed it, and pressed his claw against it's extendable jaw.

"What are you doing?" Asked Xeht.

"I'm taming it. A DaggerWrist will obey anyone that is stronger then them. That osn't very many, as they are strong for their size. I can press more force then an Eosapien can, so he should obey us over them." The DaggerWrist stirred. It faced BloodShot, and growled. BloodShot growled back, but they didn't strike each other.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 pm

"Alright, but they could take this as offensive. I don't wanna give the wrong impression by stealing one of their spies." said Xeht.

(I have an idea, why don't we make an all-creature legend forum rather than just one for Darwin IV creatures? We can add to it as we find new kinds of organisms. It'd be like a Pokedex in the GBC/GBA games, exept not specifically for pokemon. I've already got a few creatures in mind.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:40 pm

(Ok. I'll get to that later. But, the creatures I have here on darwin IV are real scientist predictions. Not just fantasy creatures)

"True." Xeno threw the DaggerWrist, allowing it to perch on a nearby rock. Xeno walked to the clif, and peered over. "Oh crap! Get down!"

"What is it?" Xeht asked.

"Its 2 Decepticons, communicating with the Eosapiens."

"How can you do that?"

Xeno pressed a button on the srap on his backpack. An arm extended out, and showed a hologram. "A normal person wouldn't understand, but this is a test. You can look over and see the Cons are doing it as well. This holographic card is able to comunicate with the Eosapiens through pictures and sounds. Hmmm, the Cons may want to get on their good side so they can take over Darwin IV!" Xeno looked over at the DaggerWrist. "I have a plan. We can send BloodShot and teh DaggerWrist, you can name it, covered as inter bred Eosapien livestock. They go, and attack teh Eosapiens. One DaggerWrist can take down a whole tribe. The Eosapiens float with nitrogen filled sacks on their heads and back. If they are puntured, they fall. You and me attack the Cons."
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:18 pm

"Alright, Ready when your are."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:57 am

Xeno readied his blade, but stopped when he heard a loud radar ping. He looked at BloodShot. He shrugged saying, "Wasn't me." Xeno looked to the sky.

"SKEWERS!!!"

Their cover was blown, but the Cons and the Eosapiens were distracted by the Skewer couple. The Skewer flew down, and atatcked teh Cons. The Skewers were killed quickly, but Xeno wasn't going to blow the oppertunity. He charged at the smaller Con, tackling it to the ground. BloodShot followed with teh DaggerWrist, and the headed straight for the Eosapiens.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:17 am

Xeht launched his attack on the larger Deciptcon. He lunged, his amplified strength knocking him onto the ground. He was punched off of him quickly and powerfully, and when he got back up, it was then that he got a good look at who this con was.

"BARRICADE!!!!"

Barricade fired with his hand cannons. Xeht quickly dogded them and fired his duel plasmacasters. The large decipticon wasn't quite fast enough to dogde them, and instantly took damage. Xeht fired his palm lazer and his wrist rockets, then rollerbladed through the machine's legs, catching his "groin" with his tail, which sent Xeht in a sweeping-up motion onto his back, where his plasmacasters tore a large hole into him. He then poured his flamethrower into the wound, burning his inner-curcuitry. Barricade tried everything possible to get him off his back, then transformed into his police-car form. Xeht leapt off just in time, and when the car sped toward him, he powered up his plasmacasters for a power-simultaneous shot. They fired at the same time, large blue bolts of energy, and Barricade was destroyed, blasted into fragments because his insides were already so badly damaged.

Xeht went into hypermode, and went over to help Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountains   Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: Darwin IV-
Jump to: