The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?   Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:09 am

Hey Guys,

I've developed a Debate Chat where we Debate if the Myth is Truth or False...

Our first Debated beastie is the well-known Bigfoot, Is he real or Not?The first appearance of this Creature was on the Himileyas the name for that Version of Bigfoot is Called the "Yeti" then In the Canadian rockies people Have been spoting the legendary Bigfoot...
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?   Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:42 am

I wouldn't be suprised if we found both a Yeti and a "Big Foot". After all, we've found several El Chupacalbras (however you spell it), and they are mythical creatures. It seems all the myths and folk legends are surfacing into reality.
Back to top Go down
Trevzilla

Trevzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?   Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:45 am

Yeah...But I'm just getting baffled by the Fact that now everywhere has one...Australia, China...I keep thinking....Wheres the Next Bigfoot Cousin going to be found Next?
Back to top Go down
http://lightspeed.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?   Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Showdown MythBusters: Bigfoot-Alive or a Scam?
Page 1 of 1