The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Continent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Eastern Continent - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Continent   Eastern Continent - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Sephiroth nodded. "She'll be at 7th Heaven, right now. It's a bar in Sector 7 of Midgar. Hence the name of the bar."

"And you know this, how?" Gannon was wearing his helmet, but Sephiroth just knew that he had a wolfish grin on his face. It was unsuall for Gannon to make an attempt at humor, and it was to the point of freakish even for Sephiroth, putting him off his balance.

"A bit of spying through Cloud's eyes back when I was able to use him as a puppet. I almost made him kill Aerith himself, through such control, but he was able to resist and I had to do it myself."

"The only thing worse than killing someone is having someone close to him or her do it against their will," Gannon obsevered, a flash of admirance for Sephiroth flared in him for a mere second before vanishing back into indifference.

"We can't just walk into Midgar and expect to make it to Sector 7 unopposed. But at the same time we need this to be a swift, as bloodless an opperation as possible in order to catch everyone off balance."

"Leave that to me," Gannon said. he grabbed Sephiroth's shoulder, and suddenly everything went dark. When the darkess cleared, Sephiroth found himself to be in another person's body. A human man that looked like he was from the average town, the kind that would fit in nicely at a bar. He looked over at Gannon, he found him to be in another body as well.

"Nice work," Sephiroth said. Now it was his turn to feel that admiration.

Together they headed towards Sector 7, drawing closer and closer to their target.
Back to top Go down

Eastern Continent
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3