The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goji3754

Goji3754

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Jedi Temple Templenr

The Jedi Temple here on Coruscant is the center of the Jedi activity. While there are other temples through-out the galaxy, this particular temple is the one most heard from.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:25 am

Kane waited outside the Jedi Conference Room, looking in through one of the windows. It had been a while since he returned the chip to Cal Omas himself, head of the Galactic Alliance. Yurisue was still giving her story to the Jedi Masters. Luke was their, for once not at some other planet that had tried to split from the GA. Luke was a good family friend of him and his father.

Yurisue appeared to finish her story, for their was no motion from her or the other members for a few moments. Then, Luke appeared to be speaking, (Kark these sound-proof walls and windows, Kane thought) and when he was finished, Yurisue bowed and started to hand over her lightsabers. Come, on, that's not called for, Luke. You didn't have to expell her. But then, Luke shook his head, and apparently told her to keep them, because she put them back on her belt, looking a little suprised. She bowed, and headed for the door next the Kane.

"Well?" Kane asked. "What happened?"

"I told them what has happened to me since the Swarm War, and offered my resignation," she said.

"You resigned?!?" asked Kane, astonished.

"Yes. I don't think I'm capable of carrying on the life of a Jedi, after what has happened to me over the years. I was really mentally shaken up. I don't want that to affect my duties as a Jedi, so I resigned. And they accepted. Luke said I could keep my lightsabers though, said I was worthy of holding on to them and that I would need them anyway."

Kane stared at her, blankly. Then Luke walked out to join them.

"Hello," he said. "It's been a while, Kane."

"It certaintly has."

"Given any more thought to joining the Jedi?" Luke asked.

"All the time, but my path leads elsewhere."

"That's too bad, you would make a great Jedi. Excuse me," he said, smiling. "I have a meeting with Cal Omas in 30 minutes, so that means I'll have to pay you immediatley. Let me go and get credits-chip."

Then, Luke's comm-link beeped. "Yes?" he said.

Cal Omas's voice came over the comm. "Is Kane with you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Tell him to turn his kriffing comm-link on!"

"Alright." he said, smiling. "Kane, Chief Omas says to turn your krif-"

"I heard! I heard!" Kane interuppted. He switched his own link on. "Yes?" he spoke into it.

"Report to me immediatly. Bring Luke with you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:18 pm

The Kaiju Master soon enters the building, and asks the counsil for a meeting with one of them withing the next few days. The sooner the better. He now seems a little more worried.

I used up enough time already trying to find this place, still I can't just demand immediacy. I just have to warn the of this new terror.

He waits for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

The Kaiju Master goes to the meeting with Yoda.
"You have need to speak with me now, yes?" Yoda's face was grim.
"Yes. I came to warn you and all others of the universe of the new threat. The Makuta, Makuta Destral, is sending his troops, mainly Exo-toa and visorak, throught the existing plane to destroy all life safe himself. Some of these beings are immune to the force's influence."
YOda looks at the Kaiju Master grimmly. "If what you say is true, then we have much work to do. You may go." The Kaiju Master leaves for Yavin.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:10 pm

(We'll say you were talking to Spirit Yoda. Luke is the Grand Master Jedi now, and we saw Yoda died in Return of the Jedi. Spirit Yoda relays your information to Luke.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:55 pm

(Okay...that works)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Temple   Jedi Temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Temple
Page 1 of 1