The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:29 pm

This is where the prisoners are held.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Tatetops got thrown into a Prison Cell. There was pretty much nothing to do but wait until he was judged. Escaping sounded good but it was too impossible. The walls were made of heat-proof steel. Tatetops tried Iron Head over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Tatetops didn't do any damage to the wall. He tried to use Thunder but a guard took him before he could. He went into the warden's room. "Hello. You shall addreass me as Mr.Sir. We can let you escape tis building, but heres my warning, we have the only vehicles for the next 100 miles, and it is a whole lot nicer here than it is out there. This whole planet is the prison." Tatetops saw a big, glass window behind the warden. He crashed through the window. "I'll take my chances Mr.Sir." Tatetops ran but nobody ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:45 pm

(You couldn't have just called this planet Mustafar, after the planet from Star Wars? "Hell's Planet" sounds a little far fetched. You don't have to change it, but just saying...)
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Goji3754 wrote:
(You couldn't have just called this planet Mustafar, after the planet from Star Wars? "Hell's Planet" sounds a little far fetched. You don't have to change it, but just saying...)
(Iy's called Hell's Planet because not many creatures can survive the intense heat and scarce food and water. Plus, Godzillalien has to change it, not me.)
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:00 pm

(Yes, I know that. And not many creatures can survive on Mustafar either, but ok. Leave the name alone if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Goji3754 wrote:
(Yes, I know that. And not many creatures can survive on Mustafar either
(And Hell's Planet doesn't have as much lava as Mustafar. It has water also(though, it is slowly vaporizing).)
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Tatetops looked around. No cops or the warden was in sight. Then suddenly, a a huge fissure that was hot appeared. "Where'd did this thing come from."

Then, a Burrowing Snagret appeared. It started attacking Tatetops from the behind position. Tatetops felt great damage. Tatetops jumped into the fissure, hoping the Snagret wouldn't follow. Tatetops hit the ground. "Well being in here is better than fighting that thing."

Tatetops took a look around and saw huge amounts of magma. Then, a Fiery Bulblax appeared. Tatetops stared at him in awe. "On second thought, jumping in here was a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Kaiju_Master

Kaiju_Master

Location : The dimension of the Celestial Knights (as their leader)

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes from behind the fiery bulbax. The bulbax turns to see Rayzqan standing there.
"You like to attack everyone dont's you," he said to the bulbax with a look of disapproval on his face. "It's time I showed the people of this prison to not attack innocent... Question ...You're a Poke'mon right? None-the-less I will fight for what is right."
He then turns to Tatetops. "Need some help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothra.info
Sponsored content

Prison Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Island   Prison Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Island
Page 1 of 1