The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Warriors, beasts, Kaiju, machines.....from every time period. From every civilization come together. Make aliances. Make rivals, as you fight for survival.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolute Zero Cannon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

Absolute Zero Cannon Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:20 am

On the Dark Side of Earth, the ISS holds a powerful weapon. In the coldness of space, a gun can fire a blast at negetive 279 degrees F at a target on Earth, or anywhere in the solar system. Whoever controls it is sure to have a great advantage in the Solar System.

Absolute Zero Cannon Cl_tank_Turret-view

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateshowdown.rpg-board.net
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Upon reaching reaching the AZC, Xeht was amazed to find That the Omega Lock was indeed there. But so was a Dark Jedi, worse, an Ithorian Dark Jedi. He was also running towards the Omega Lock. When he noticed Xeht, he turned to face him and opened his four throats, creating a scream that obliterated the surrounding glass and ripped away at the metal. The very floor beneath Xeht's feet began to break apart. Xeht was lifted up by the severe winds created by the scream, so he had to grab onto a wall and stick himself in place with the slime of his toes and feet. He crawled along, one limb at a time, into a suitable postion to jump from, barely dogeing shards of glass and metal debris that came his way. The Ithorian finally stopped screaming, and Xeht plunged down on the Dark Jedi. The counter came as an activation of a crimson blade and a slash, but Xeht was able to correct his course and land just out of range, swinging his spiked tail into the Ithorian's chest, opening a nearby door, and swinging him into the hypercooling tank within it, which frze the Ithorian instantly. Xeht closed the door and called in several Autobots to help him secure the Omega Lock.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:42 pm

"Aw, dammit!!!" The AZC wasn't working now that the Omega Lock had been taken. the ISS was defenceless against the Death Star's reign...
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:35 pm

the death star decimated the cannon and the whole iss
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:37 pm

biolante clone wrote:
the death star decimated the cannon and the whole iss
(Wrong. The ISS is one of teh worlds, not just a Space Station. It is severly damaged)
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:39 pm

sorry didnt know thought it was like the death star
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:06 pm

"Then I'll take the shot!" said a female voice. It was Akane, Kiryu's pilot. She was already inside Kiryu, and she powered up his own AZC. "This may not be as powerful as the ISS's AZC, but it'll be enough to chill that proton beam!" She fired, hitting the Deathstar's Cannon, freezing it all the way down to the Deathstar's Main Reactor. She fired rockets at the Deathstar, causing a vibration that shattered the main reactor within, falling apart into tiny ice shards even beyond Malak's repair. It was useless even to a spirit now. The ISS was saved.

One of the Autobot's spellcasters used her power to draw Malak's spirit out of the Deathstar, and transformed it into a statue. The motionless statue could now only be transformed into Malak's physical being (body and all) when someone willingly stabbed it. The spellcaster threw Malak's statue into a blackhole millions of miles away.
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Xeno, Akane, LeoBreaker, and Snarl constantly checked the ISS's preformace while Xeht was on Earth. BloodShot and Zaras remained near the window to watch out for any incoming ships.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:29 pm

xeno m1 appeared infront of xeno she said hello brother
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Xeno was dumbfounded. He glanced left, then right. Snarl, Akane, and LeoBreaker were staring at the new guest as well.

"Do I know you?"

But before the young girl could answer, small black creatures started to rise out of the ground.

"Oh no...." Xeno said to himself.

"Some fool reopened Kingdom Hearts!"
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Xeht finally arrived. It was time to fight back.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 am

m1 ordered the heartless to kill her brothers she said hello brothers
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:44 am

"Brothers? You don't look like a Predalien to me. Nor do you look like an accidental lab creation of cloned creatures. (No offense, Xeno)" said Xeht. "Hey Xeno, any special powers or tactics we need to kill these things? Your'e the Kingdom Hearts expert."

(No, I've never played those games.)
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:22 am

(Don't worry. I have it all planned out.)

"You want a tactic? Punch like hell!!!! I don't know if you guys can handle the power to take out these heartless in one.....well.......we already know LeoBreaker does."

"I do?" LeoBreaker asked. They continued to strike, and Xeno spoke between slashes.

"Remember when we fought GalviTron? *slash* You did the chain of attacks with me? *slash*"

"Oh yeah. Lets do that now!!"

"Right!" Xeno and LeoBreaker jumped onto teh ground, and large stone pillars emurged o8ut of the ground, smashing several Shadows. High Fang and X-Claw attacks followed. The last thing the Shadows head was a very Proud Roar.

"Ok. Lemme explain...."

----
Flashback(Xeno narrates)
Genetics Lab 666
----

"I was young, still just in the growing stage. They needed to secure power from the Chosen One to give me power over the KeyBlade. Sora was the one, however, he was much older then he once was, and was doing this on his death bed. Even though he was Master of the KeyBlade, he was only human."

You see an old, wrinkled Sora, lying in a stretcher in front of a tank full of pink liquid. Inside the tank, was an embryo. It's arms and legs were fully formed, and the bones of his wings were sticking out. A long tail curled around the walls of the tank.

"Are you ready Sora?" A Lab Scientist asked.

"Yeah." Sora responded. It would take all of his energy, but he could do it. He held up his KeyBlade, and a white light shot out of the tip. It struck the embryo in the heart. The KeyBlade dissapeared from Sora's hands, and appeared in teh tank, hovering above the embryo. Sora smiled, as he drifted off.....

"WARNING. WARNING. POWER OVERLOAD."

The alarm sounded, and the embryo started to grow. Its pink skin turned black, thin skin grew between it's bony wing structure, scales started to stick out. The arms and legs flexed, and the eyes opened. The tail grew longer, and burst out of the tank. Soldiers armed with Machine Guns fired at the creature, but the bullets bounced off it's scaly skin. The KeyBlade appeared in the creatures hands, and started to glow red. Fire danced around the creature as he walked through the room. The Lab imploaded.

Xenomorph was born.

"As you can see, I had a rough birth date. But now I have to explain the Heartless and the KeyBlade's origin. And Sora.

----
Flashback
The Realm if Darkness
----

A man with white hair floated in the nothingness in front of a white door. He yelled, "Kingdom Hearts!! COme to me! Give me the power of Darkness!!!"

A young boy cried out, "No!! I now know! More than ever, that Kingdom Hearts! IS LIGHT!!!"

The white door opened, and light poured out. The man was engulfed in this light, and he disappeared. Inside the door, Shadows and Darksides were being born. The young boy, and his two friends, a Duck-Like crreature, and a dog-like creature, pushed on the door, but it just wouldn't close. Then, and boy with white hair stepped out of the door. At the same time, a mouse like creature jumped on top of a hill in the door, and held up a Golden KeyBlade. "Now Sora. We'll lock this place for good." Sora, Donald, Goofy, and the white haired boy pushed on the door. The white haired boy stepped inside.

"Riku!" Sora called out.

"C'mon Sora. You can do it. For Kairi."

Donald and Goofy pushed on the 2 doors.

"Just take care of her." Were Riku's last words.

Sora held his KeyBlade up, as did it King, and a bright light locked the door.

"Thats the story of Kingdom Hearts, and how Sora locked it up."

"So, someone unlocked Kingdom Hearts,a nd now those dark things are running around?" Akane asked.

"If only it were that simple. Those creatures are born from the darkness in people's hearts. When they kill someone, they take their hearts. The darkness in that heart forms another heartless. The amount of Darkness in the heart determines the type of heartless, and the strength."

"So how did it open? If 2 KeyBlades locked it up, you would need 2 to unlock it." LeoBreaker commented.

"Its not that easy. Their are 4 things that can unlock Kingdom Hearts. 1 is my KeyBlade, the KeyBlade of Light. The next was King Micky's KeyBlade, the KeyBlade of Gold. The 3rd is teh KeyBlade of Darkness, and the last is someone who can channel pure darkness into one spot.....wait...thats it! GalviTron must have did it! When the Eosapiens revived MegaTron, they must have used objects of darkness! So, GalviTron must have been a Heartless, and thats why the KeyBlade's true power was awakened. You could tell because LeoBreaker and I attacked that way. But the KeyBlade alone isn't enough to defeat all of the Heartless."

"Well..." Surge said. "Using the ISS's advanced tech, I was able to make a new security system for it. I'll activate it now." Snarl press a few buttons on the keyboard, and small holograms started appearing. "Every time you see a new Heartless, i'll route the way it looks to the Security System. Then it'll aim for it."

"Cool." Xeno said. "Now for the fun part. If I could do those attacks with LeoBreaker, I should be able to do special attacks with you guys, too. What'da say we go back to Mars to find out?"
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:17 pm

xeno m1 is malaks child and xenos sister by destniy so she has them both as brothers
Back to top Go down
Goji3754

Goji3754

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:30 pm

"Wait a minute. There is something else behind all this. Galvtron couldn't have been reawoken by the Keys alone. Somone, or some people had to help," said Xeht. "Eosapiens may be intellegent, but not enough to use those things on their own."

"Very observant, little predalien." said a voice behind M-1. Three figures stepped out of the shadows. Three different species. All of them had very strong presences in the Dark Side of the Force. Dark Jedi.

"Who are you?" asked Xeno.

The Twilek answered first. "I am Alema Rar, former Nightherald of the Gorog."
"I am Vergere, a Fosh Dark Jedi." said the fosh.
"And I am Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith!"

"Dark trio," called Xeht. "Be careful! The ancestral memories from my father suggest that they won't go down easy." he tuned to the newcomers. "So you are the ones responsible for helping the Eosapiens?"

"Almost correct," said Vergere. "We were their when it occured. The Eosapiens knew how to do it, but they weren't strong enough. Fortunatley, Megatron's demise created a Force Nexxus around his body. He was so powerful and filled with malice."

"What's a Force Nexxus?" asked Xeno.

"It's like a well, only not physically," explained Xeht. "When a powerful Jedi or Sith, or several of either one, or someone of extreme power, dies, they leave behind an aura of extreme force power that expands through the surrounding area. They can amplify powers in the Force, or magic. And example of a Dark Side Nexxus would be the one on Degobah that Luke had to enter during his training with Yoda. They often create visions of one's future self."
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:43 pm

"'Almost correct?' Well who else helped the Eosapiens revive MegaTron? He or she had to have had control over a KeyBlade, because Eosapien's aren't creatures of darkness, or Heartless."

Lumiya answered. "We had no KeyBlade. You see, the Jedi and the KeyBlade masters use the same power, but with different perspective. The force is split into 2 halves, just like magic is split into light and darkness."

"So the dark side of the force is the equivilent of darkness, and the other side is the side of light." Xeno realized. "Well then," Xeno swiped the air, and the KeyBlade appeared in his hand. "Give us one reason why we shouldn't kill you now..."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:10 pm

xeno m1 took out a lightsaber she said time to die for killing my father she sliced at xeht cutting his thumb off
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:13 pm

When M-1 struck Xeht again, Xeno used the KeyBlade to block it. Sparks flew as the 2 blades stayed in a connected position.

"How can you be my sister if Malak is your father? I have no family..."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:16 pm

evil magic she choked him whith force choke and slammed him into the window
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:20 pm

(When you talk, can you use "" please?)

Xeno lifted himself up off of the ground. He cast a Gravity Spell onto M-1. Her feet were stuck. No matter what, she couldn't move. Xeno slashed her hand, and threw his KeyBlade into the air. He flew up, and grabbed the Lihtsaber, and at the same time, his tail curled around the KeyBlade's handle. When he landed, his tail held the KeyBlade behind him like a turret, and Xeno wielded the Lightsaber.

"If you are my sister, truly. I do not wish to fight you." Xeno switched off the Lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:31 pm

xeno m1 strated crying she said"i want my dad thats why i turned to the sith i am going to turn to good and help you kill the heartless"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Xeno felt something in his chest, something he never felt before. He walked to M-1. Maybe she really was his sister. He took his claw, and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Well then..." Xeno removed the Gravity Spell. "No funny business, and you can keep the Lightsaber."
Back to top Go down
biolante clone

biolante clone

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:39 pm

"thank you droids come on and meet my brother" thousnds of grappledroids and b3 ultimate droids came marching in she said"do you like them"
Back to top Go down
Godzillalien
Admin
Godzillalien

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:40 pm

"Their overwhelming, tahts for sure!" Xeno said, startled. "Oh!" Xeno turned to the Dark Trio. "Where were we? Hey sis. How about we see what these droids can do?" Xeno aimed his KeyBlade at the Dark Trio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero Cannon   Absolute Zero Cannon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolute Zero Cannon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Game :: International Space Station-
Jump to: